Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode (7117 Views)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme Goes Into Pause Mode To Honour Late Founder, Sergey Ma / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / Breaking: Panic Among Nigerians As Mmm About To Crash, Enters Pause Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by seighapaul(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2016
You guys stop spreading false rumour, M.M.M Nigeria has not gone into pause mode. Because you hear "30 Days Freeze" doesn't mean "Pause Mode". Its just a method to avoid panic withdrawals, especially just b4 Christmas and New Year. The 30 days freezing simply means that your Marvro growth must attain its stipulated 30 days period before you can GH. For those unfrozen Marvro already running before the notice broke out, such Marvro will be re-frozen and have to complete its remaining days b4 its owners can GH. This means within this 30 days freeze period, THE ISSUE OF PANIC WITHDRAWAL IS SOLVED.

Pls note that the next rival to M.M.M Nigeria, Get.Help.Worldwide, already runs on the 30 days freeze policy and they have no issues.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:37am On Dec 13, 2016
seighapaul:
You guys stop spreading false rumour, M.M.M Nigeria has not gone into pause mode. Because you hear "30 Days Freeze" doesn't mean "Pause Mode". Its just a method to avoid panic withdrawals, especially just b4 Christmas and New Year. The 30 days freezing simply means that your Marvro growth must attain its stipulated 30 days period before you can GH. For those unfrozen Marvro already running before the notice broke out, such Marvro will be re-frozen and have to complete its remaining days b4 its owners can GH. This means within this 30 days freeze period, THE ISSUE OF PANIC WITHDRAWAL IS SOLVED.

Pls note that the next rival to M.M.M Nigeria, Get.Help.Worldwide, already runs on the 30 days freeze policy and they have no issues.
baba u dey yarn okpata. I dey tell you say my money don enter 31days today and I no fit withdraw. u dey dey spread false info. no lemme swear give u

16 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by kuluTemper: 2:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Yeepa!

They have succeeded in getting people like us stay in for a whole Month!!!

The effect on the people that do 2 weeks cycle will not be good o!
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 3:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

baba u dey yarn okpata. I dey tell you say my money don enter 31days today and I no fit withdraw. u dey dey spread false info. no lemme swear give u

Keep quiet you this hopeless idiioott... Did anyone force you to PH, they just took a palliative measure to ensure the thing doesn't crash and you are here crying on every thread.

Will Nairaland give you your money Why do you want to intensify the panic more, Lord knows you don't even have up to 200k in MMM sef. Just keep quiet and wait patiently, all this nonsense you are doing will not pay you only MMM will at the end of the day.

I'll advice u stay put and wait, they will eventually unfreeze it, do you know why they did it now It's because those Yet to have their PH confirmed far exceeds the number of GH request, do they want to use that as their lifeline for survival.

You will still be paid at the end of the day, are u aware that you cannot cancel your PH request at the moment This guys are smart AF, don't panic your money will come back to you with 30% increase spread the good news not panic.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by smoothini07: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2016
bros no mind that guy. I have my #3.5million there and yet am not wailing. its a wise decision and I think we all need to be patient. abi who nairaland don ever give money b4? or Nigeria govt.?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

Keep quiet you this hopeless idiioott... Did anyone force you to PH, they just took a palliative measure to ensure the thing doesn't crash and you are here crying on every thread.

Will Nairaland give you your money Why do you want to intensify the panic more, Lord knows you don't even have up to 200k in MMM sef. Just keep quiet and wait patiently, all this nonsense you are doing will not pay you only MMM will at the end of the day.

I'll advice u stay put and wait, they will eventually unfreeze it, do you know why they did it now It's because those Yet to have their PH confirmed far exceeds the number of GH request, do they want to use that as their lifeline for survival.

You will still be paid at the end of the day, are u aware that you cannot cancel your PH request at the moment This guys are smart AF, don't panic your money will come back to you with 30% increase spread the good news not panic.
rants of a broke boy. you wrote lies there and I bursted your lies only for you to start ranting. u lied that they pay if u get to 30days. what other lie do u want to say?/ that you have 10miillion tied up in Mmm?
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 3:23am On Dec 13, 2016
U need see my Account balance first then thereafter my Mavros, I will still provide help this Friday, it has been my custom for the past 3 months and unlike you am not afraid to lose because I have gotten more from it than they can ever take, have you ever seen a Corper getting 293k every month, if u are smart you can do the maths n see how much I PH on a weekly.

I am not an authority but i will tell you emphatically that you will get paid eventually. If they wanted to scam us tell me how come their site is still accessible This is something they can easily remove from the internet and no one will be able to find them. This is the smartest possible decision they have made so far. By the time they resume payment Nigerians will still rush into it, so why the fear

Need I remind you of ultimate cycler, they were on a break for a week n half the media did all they could to ensure it never sees the sunlight again, but today they are increasing exponentially. I don't participate in it because I didn't have strength to persuade anyone to do anything, but I can see how they bounced back and it's commendable because thesame fools that were wailing online like you are doing right now were the first persons to run back n start making money. Nigerians will always hate when they don't have the courage to stomach an idea.

Please don't quote me again until they pay you, if they don't still don't quote me. When they do just come here n post an apology.
Chukzyfcb:

rants of a broke boy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:
U need see my Account balance first then thereafter my Mavros, I will still provide help this Friday, it has been my custom for the past 3 months and unlike you am not afraid to lose because I have gotten more from it than they can ever take, have you ever seen a Corper getting 293k every month, if u are smart you can do the maths n see how much I PH on a weekly.

I am not an authority but i will tell you emphatically that you will get paid eventually. If they wanted to scam us tell me how come their site is still accessible This is something they can easily remove from the internet and no one will be able to find them. This is the smartest possible decision they have made so far. By the time they resume payment Nigerians will still rush into it, so why the fear

Need I remind you of ultimate cycler, they were on a break for a week n half the media did all they could to ensure it never sees the sunlight again, but today they are increasing exponentially. I don't participate in it because I didn't have strength to persuade anyone to do anything, but I can see how they bounced back and it's commendable because thesame fools that were wailing online like you are doing right now were the first persons to run back n start making money. Nigerians will always hate when they don't have the courage to stomach an idea.

Please don't quote me again until they pay you, if they don't still don't quote me. When they do just come here n post an apology.
concocted figures to massage your ego. who still engages in ultimate cycler? hits is on an all time low. if you are smart like you claim to be, u will know that emotions run the market not foolish logic or strategy like you are pointing out. if the panic isn't resolved by the Mmm and its agents. its a portending danger.

people need to pH more than ever now and how they intend to convert the present feeling of fear to desire for new and old participant to pH more is what is their. biggest homework now. not all those rubbish u posted there.

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

rants of a broke boy. you wrote lies there and I bursted your lies only for you to start ranting. u lied that they pay if u get to 30days. what other lie do u want to say?/ that you have 10miillion tied up in Mmm?

Bro does my moniker resembles that of OP, what shall it profit me to tell you lies, my money is in it, and this suggestion was made long ago to the admin, I personally wrote to support because I care about it's survival, I guess I wasn't the only one with the idea maybe others wrote too. If there's any lie in what I wrote kindly point it out...

Ask yourself this simple question... Will the Panic n NL pay you your money at the end of the day

Bros all this internet lowlifes will just be laughing at us at the end of the day if things go south, is that what you want?? Will that give you your money back I ask again

Mind you am not awake because of this useless panic, I just woke up to finish some things I need to submit to my boss, news like this don't scare me anymore, the time I had my worst fear was when FG threatened to close it, cos I knew if dey denied us access to the domain it will fall, but they couldn't, now you think I'll be scared by the rants coming from this indigent Nairalanders Or those broke instagram n Twitter clowns

MMM pays and it will keep paying whether you rant or not

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

concocted figures to massage your ego. who still engages in ultimate cycler? hits is on an all time low. if you are smart like you claim to be, u will know that emotions run the market not foolish logic or strategy like you are pointing out. if the panic isn't resolved by the Mmm and its agents. its a portending danger.

people need to pH more than ever now and how they intend to convert the present feeling of fear to desire for new and old participant to pH more is what is their. biggest homework now. not all those rubbish u posted there.

10000000likes
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 3:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You call what has been paying you foolish
Wow you are the least intelligent person online ATM. Of course no one is undermining the role of the market forces and consumers sentiments, am saying it will survive if the participants don't panic and start sharing their grievances online.

It is an intelligent network designed in such a way to encourage people to pledge more as they earn more, you really don't know what 1000 naira can amount to when contributed by 2 million people talk more of 30,000 naira. Get wise today kid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by veronicababy: 4:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry mavrodians

Check my signature
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by dacool1(m): 4:44am On Dec 13, 2016
smoothini07:
bros no mind that guy. I have my #3.5million there and yet am not wailing. its a wise decision and I think we all need to be patient. abi who nairaland don ever give money b4? or Nigeria govt.?

U that u were recently tired of life for job section get 3.5million. Continue to dry deceive yourself.

Anyways they should not just reduce the amount of mavros

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by zamirikpo(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016

@chukzyfcb saw u first in an NTB thread,hope u didnt withdraw ur NTB funds for MMM, anyways i feel ur pain and i agree with the points uve raised. MMM runs on peoples emotions......so many have come to trust the system and for that trust to be in question at this point.....my brother , its the beginning of the end.

@kasich, pls what do u think is the lifespan of this MMM scheme. u think chukzyfcb is panicking,wait till the morning and see....what will happen. if u hold his money,will u still cover his mouth. the scheme should know better than to create unnecessary panic. if they had this issue in dec.2015, they should have put up a calender early in the year to stop PH..GH in december so people would keep faith the d system. i fear for my friends who have so much in the scheme......xmas...has just gone soar for so many.

1 Like

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by kolamilan(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

will the confirmed mavro grows till next month or will it also be on pause mode
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Hiploko(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm don crash... They ought to have used funds or sourced for funds to be used for PH to cushion the effects of the yuletide GH requests and when the season is over, they assign new PH requests to refund the money meet new demands. Afterall, they were sharing monies to IDPs.. Meaning there is a pool of funds
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Why is every running up and down? I thought people said no central account, so they can't freeze or run? You na never know how these people run bussiness. Those that will pain most are those that join late and they will be in panic mode even if they eventually unblock them. They will continually ask for help in other to run away and still create more panic.
Those that has turned 100k to millions won't have much losses , after all, it is free money. Those guys behind the show are not straight forward. Those decisions they make were well calculated, having known that alot would have pH in huge amount from late Nov in other to gh massively around Dec in other to spend on Christmas.
If they come out by January and they are able to solve the problem and withstand the heat? The system has come to stay, if other wise, they are the smartest scammer that we have around now. Time will tell. Don't come here and quote me and say they are just avoiding this or that, because you are not part of the central admi and the major website administrator, so you are oyo.
Again government has not banned them, they are blaming government already and the media already? This is just a well calculated scam. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by pseudonomer: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

Well said, but what about those that have matched. I have an account where I'm suppose to PH, and another GH... the one to Provide help will end in few hours, and the one I'm suppose to get help from will due tomorrow? Is it advisable to still PH? And secondly, will my Mavro continue to grow for the next one month? And Can I still PH?

1 Like

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
pseudonomer:

Well said, but what about those that have matched. I have an account where I'm suppose to PH, and another GH... the one to Provide help will end in few hours, and the one I'm suppose to get help from will due tomorrow? Is it advisable to still PH? And secondly, will my Mavro continue to grow for the next one month? And Can I still PH?
yes
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by pseudonomer: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
yes

Thanks. I think I should go on and provide help.
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
pseudonomer:

Thanks. I think I should go on and provide help.
yes
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
If I were u I'll still pay, if someone has been assigned to pay you then that's left for the person to decide, in the group I belong to we are over 120 participants and half those guys are optimistic, some are even due to PH today and they will, the morale is high because this guys see prospects still. You can't be like them just do as your intuition leads you but here's something I know.... MMM will stand because this action they took goes a long way to show that they truly care.

What if they had shut down the site, what will we do Absolutely nothing I repeat nothing, but they want to save the system because they want lives to be better next year. This is not to enjoin you to be as optimistic as I am, follow your path but mine is already paved out, I'll still PH on Friday as long as that site is still working, all this wailers can not give me my Money if I eventually lose it xo why should I listen to them, when I needed money did anyone of them give me money, so why should they now have a say in how I choose to make my own money
pseudonomer:

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by cortix(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

This guy what is even wrong with you, you just want to put fear into people, from the look of things you don't even have up to 200k in MMM I have my 1.2M which is not a small money so stop all this mess...MMM has not crash am a consltant in MMM we were informed earlier before now since last two months that mavro will be frozen on 13th I even informed few people around me to GH if the need the money for something serious this period, by January 4th everything will be cool, calm down everyone will be paid

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Kasich(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Even Nairaland mods are against MMM, I wonder why, my comments get deleted because I support MMM they may even ban me soon, but I don't care, come January if Nairaland is still like this I'll just delete the site and never come back to it.

There's too much hate here, now every loser wants to have a say in MMM, ask them to give u one thousand naira to buy food and watch how they start telling you how broke they are.

MMM has taught me how to invest ( u can bash me by saying this is not investment because it doesn't yield any good, but let me ask you about those guys that invest their stock on pornography production does it add any good to the society, but isn't it still considered as an investment), MMM taught me how to save money, MMM has made me believe that I don't actually need any family member to foot my bills just because am a Corper... You will never see my referer link here that's cos am not in need of anyone's money, I don't need your percentage to survive, I don't need your input in my life to survive, I have been doing fine all along.

Posterity will remember the day I woke up by 1am and took it upon myself as a duty to calm nerves despite having 600k in MMM already and still willing to add another 200k on Friday , when the dust settles come January history will remember those who stood by what they believe and those who were unsure of their footing.

Stay blessed Mavrodians, may they good Lord not allow others laugh at us in the end in Jesus name, Amen.

I rest my case

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by abdulmaliq(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Hahah...it has been said in the scriptures that "man is swayed with greed"
Practically this is endtimes where man will breed on each others trust.
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by deb(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Go to school you will not go, Read to understand you will not read then you will come to the public and start disgracing your family.
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Abee79(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
seighapaul:

Eventually, EVERY Ponzi scheme collapses in on itself, regardless of the packaging they give it lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm, I neva knew mmm had paid bots too on NL just like APC...

*in Oliver de Coque voice* Ò bụ otú m ego sé aga eeh??

1 Like

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by TheBawse(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2016
seighapaul:

dem say see oyibo , dis one dey say see father .
Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by TheBawse(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2016
cortix:

This guy what is even wrong with you, you just want to put fear into people, from the look of things you don't even have up to 200k in MMM I have my 1.2M which is not a small money so stop all this mess...MMM has not crash am a consltant in MMM we were informed earlier before now since last two months that mavro will be frozen on 13th I even informed few people around me to GH if the need the money for something serious this period, by January 4th everything will be cool, calm down everyone will be paid

go and siddon joo, if u knew dis why did u not inform peeps. u did not know jack mr man , i am sure u are as supprised as the rest of us

2 Likes

Re: M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode by FunnyDude(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
BUY YOUR BITCOIN AT AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 510/$ . YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME: 08159127748

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency... the future of money / View This New 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Shpay. Please Who Has Ever Encountered This People Should Explain To Me If They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.