Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria (636 Views)

Uyo Church Building Collapse: Is Govt Trying To Cover Up Actual Death Toll? - / Uyo Church Collapse: The Official Number Of Casualties As Reported By NMA / Only Six Died In Uyo Church Collapse Dozens Feared Injured - NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria by nairalandaddict: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/12/capture29.jpg[/img]
The founder of Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Apostle Akan Weeks, has broken a long silence, by calling on his members not to crucify him for the collapsed building, which trapped scores to death‎.

Weeks reminded them that he was still their brother and pastor.

recalls that the consecration service of Akan Weeks as Bishop was in progress when the building caved in and killed over 200 worshipers.

Speaking to Planet FM radio from his hospital bed, the cleric said he was also seriously injured but that as soon as he was out of the hospital, he would pray with Nigerians.

“Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I’m still your brother, Reigners Church family, I’m still your pastor. The enthronement was cancelled completely and I am not interested.

“Please let us rise and pray. I really sympathise with the departed soul. Once I’m out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/3189-please-dont-crucify-pastor-collapsed-uyo-church-tells-nigeria.html

Re: Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria by nairalandaddict: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria by casttlebarbz(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
okay sir...
Re: Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria by Basheer18(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmmm. why the man come dea fear nw
Re: Please Dont Crucify Me, Pastor Of Collapsed Uyo Church Tells Nigeria by Basheer18(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
God forgive me o. but how did the pastor also survive?

(1) (Reply)

4 Bizzare Business Opportunities For African Entrepreneurs / Owo Epo / The Story Of Pablo Escoba, World Deadlist Drug Lord That Ever Liveth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.