Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It (816 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / 20+ Unbelievable Facts About Mark Angel Comedy / 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It by Kingstel(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
- In 2014, Mark Zuckerberg donated $25 million to combat the Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa. Zuckerberg has supported numerous philanthropic causes, most famously donating $100 million to rescue the struggling Newark Public Schools system of New Jersey.It is reportedly impossible to block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook (just try it and give us your feedback in the comment box below).

- Mark Zuckerberg proclaims to be an atheist, but has Jewish roots from his family background.

- Zuckerberg suffers from red-green colorblindness and sees the color blue best, which is why blue dominates Facebook's color scheme. He once said: “Blue is the richest colour for me. I can see of all blue”.
-
-
-
See full details here:
http://www.vineck.com/2016/11/25.html

Re: 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It by HQuadreal: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It by Kingstel(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Ok.
I believe you like it?

You will find more interesting stories you have NEVER read before @ www.vineck.com
Re: 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It by HQuadreal: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kingstel:

I believe you like it?

You will find more interesting stories you have NEVER read before @ www.vineck.com

Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Facts About Mark Zuckerberg, His Failures And How He Made It by Kingstel(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Is there someone out there that needs to be inspired today?
Then this might just be want you need to re-ignite your 'Dreams.' wink

See amazing stories you have NEVER read before @ www.vineck.com tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer's Diary Award Winning Dinner Party With Falz , Kiki And Adaku [video] / 4 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Killed People In The Past (photos) / Download Skit: Mark Angel Comedy – CHRISTMAS SHORT FILM (starr. Emmanuella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.