Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Did She Act Stupid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did She Act Stupid? (1716 Views)

(cheating Husband) Did She Do The Right Thing? (photo) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Who Did She Offend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Act Stupid? by dbisiback: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
She is my friend one of the most decent women i have ever known. Her husby lives abroad and she lives with the kids in Nigeria. She works full time and well dedicated to her kids, job and family. A friend of mine met her in my house sometimes ago, likes her company and asked her to visit her family sometimes. She visited my friend and her husband and they like her so much, they related like they have known for many years but its just the 2nd time they are seeing while she is meeting the husband for the first time. Sometimes again we both visited this wonderful family again making it d 2nd time d husband will meet her.

Her birthday was 2 weeks ago and this my friend and her husband promised to pay her a visit though she was not celebrating it, it was on Friday but they later did not make it, the next day the husband called her and asked if she would be in, she was under the impression both of them were coming as promised only to be met with the guy, she asked about the wife and the guy said he decided to come alone for a reason. He said he was giving her a treat for her bday which was meant to be a suprise, she thought we all planned it and got dressed and followed him as he said. He took her to Golden Gate n spent money on her like he just won lotto and she could not understand. When it was dawn on her that there was no suprise she was annoyed but hid it. Then he opened up to the point of kneeling down asking to go out with her as she is the best woman she has ever met. After much pressure she decided to play along so he could let her go and she could 'delete' them from her life. He dropped her very happy believing she has agreed and promised to call the next day so they could fix a time to go out n spend time together again.

She could not believe it as we all trust this guy 'die' inc myself, she confided in me but begged me not to ever tell anyone, she said she had to play along when d begging wes becoming embarrasing and the pressure was unbearable and she had to promise him of uttermost secrecy so he know she is not going to tell the wife and because she could not just stand abusing him, this guy is no nice n decent it wl be hard for anyone to believe her even if she says it. She said she planned not to ever pick his call or reply his text never. Now its 2 weeks and the guy neither call nor sent text she is fine with that but now wondering if there was a motive behind it all because he left her that day promising heaven n earth n swearing he cant afford not to have her. Me think the guy repented sha but do u think there is more to dis?
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by ubiaa5(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
i no get your yarn,did she sleep with him or not.
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
poster, I didnt understand the last paragraph
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by dbisiback: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
chaircover:

poster, I didnt understand the last paragraph

ubiaa5:

Sorry i typed in haste ive modified d last paragraph and no he didnt sleep with her just a goodbye kiss according to her
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
Yes she acted stupid, for all she knows, the husband cld have been the one that set the trap, the wife of the man cld have been the one that put her thru the test, and she failed, cos no amount of pressure shd make u lose your ground.
Secondly, when the man showed up alone to take her out, shd shd have called the wife and asked why wont she come and that she aint going nowhere till the woman is there, cos you never can tell who will see them.
She acted stupid, and i think she did cos she missed the company of a man.
Hope wont backfire
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
chaircover:

yes - from your story, she acted stupid

Yes, tell them
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by ayomifull(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Yes indeed she acted stupidly but why on earth will people be testing/tempting people, dont think its fair because we are all human.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Act Stupid? by coolier(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
ubiaa5:

I no understand myself o!

1 Like

Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 5:12am On Nov 17, 2009
ayomifull:

Yes indeed she acted stupidly but why on earth will people be testing/tempting people, dont think its fair because we are all human.

Well said, however, there has always been testing and temptation from the start and will forever be
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by onyeije1: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
o ! yes she acted stupidly./, she should just know dats d end dat friendship and who even knows how far the story can go and how twisted the story can become.
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by echobee(f): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
the story no complete. but i dey feel say the guy enter the place that day. sorry to say, she is so stupid
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Iranoladun(f): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
For a married woman; your friend behaved childishly.

How can any right thinking married woman leave her house to go to a 'supposedly surprise date/party' alone without any other adult in tow especially without her husband consent/presence? embarassed

If she escaped intact she's indeed lucky; next time she may be drugged and ganged rape!
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Beautifully said
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by tRoOE(f): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2009
LOL her body was on fire, lol she needed sum loving!!so pardon her
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2009
tRoOE:

LOL her body was on fire, lol she needed sum loving!!so pardon her

That fire is about to burn her soon
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by tRoOE(f): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2009
Abeg free d lady jare, she's having fun, or are you tryin to join her lipsrsealed
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
Me ke? Never . . . i am happily taken
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by foyeks2001(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
yeah, she acted stupid
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2009
she better get her act together before her reputation is torn to shreds.

she should have refused the man on the spot. Why "pretend" to agree? That sounds fishy. undecided

Now she's worried because he didnt call or follow up his declaration of love. She hasnt seen anything yet.

maybe the guy himself was testing her on behalf of the husband.
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by finemocha(f): 3:37am On Nov 25, 2009
ubiaa5:

correct question. me too i wanted to know but i did not want to come off too forward
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Caringpro(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
The woman in question is vulnerable. From your story, it seems the man may have succeeded if he had persisted.If not why would a married woman not plainly tell the man off without any 'playing along' .She is not just mere stupid but may have other lovers. I may be wrong but that is exactly the impression she created.
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by obiksam(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
They guy don collect her destiny waka. Thats what they do now adays. Tell your friend to go meet a powerful pastor for deliverance
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by 5minsmadness: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
What's with all this resurrection of old threads? undecided
Re: Did She Act Stupid? by Haywhymido(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
WTF, cldnt comprehend ur write up

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Of Delivery Is All Over! / Girl Burst Into Flames While Taking Selfie On Top Of Moving Train (Photo) / Am Fed Up With My Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.