Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Transfer Data From Samsung Note 7 To Iphone 7/7 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Data From Samsung Note 7 To Iphone 7/7 Plus (539 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Data From Samsung Note 7 To Iphone 7/7 Plus by ndmu8442: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2016
"By the impact of the explosion, in the end I decided to give up the use of my Samsung Note 7, to instead, it will be iPhone 7 Plus, I wanting to buy a new iPhone 7 Plus to replace the Samsung Note 7, but there are lots of data like contacts, photos, videos, messages and more storing on my Note 7's memory, how can I directly transfer data from Samsung Note 7 to iPhone 7/7 Plus?" - Asked by Jission.

To save your time and energy, I strongly recommend you to use the Mobile Transfer.

Mobile Transfer is a time-saving and practical transfer tool that you can download it on your computer and copy all the data you want from your Samsung phone to the iPhone with one click. Contacts, text messages, videos, photos, songs, call logs and so forth, are transferrable with the help of Mobile Transfer. The steps are not that complex as it is thought to be, you need only 3 steps to perform the program: Download, connect and transfer.

Read more:
Permanent erase all data on Samsung Note 7
Transfer Data from Samsung Note 7 to S7 Edge
Re: How To Transfer Data From Samsung Note 7 To Iphone 7/7 Plus by Annalllee: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Since iPhone and Android phones are set with different systems, it would be of hassle to move data between them unless you use Mobile Phone transfer program.

Video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvEz0aQDj4

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Advice Me On Phone To Buy / The Iphone 8 Could Have One Of The Best Tech This Year / Airtel Has Stopped There Weekend Plan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.