Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mini Business Sponsorship Program For Women (apply For Free) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Business Sponsorship Program For Women (apply For Free) (455 Views)

Looking To Start A Phone Accessories And Gadgets Mini Business??? / Mini Business That Will Change Your Life / How I Made A Lot Of Money From This Mini Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Business Sponsorship Program For Women (apply For Free) by BluePrinty(f): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Ladies and Mothers. How are you all coping?

Anyway, I want to use this medium to announce an opportunity that you may be interested in.
Have you been looking out for an opportunity to support your family in the area of business? Then I guess, this is for you.

The entire management of Naija Option has decided to equip at least 20 women in each LGA of Lagos State in the area of food processing and other related craft. If you're the type that knows how to cook very well, then apply now for instant interview.

The company will finance your startup without basic interest.

Before you apply, ensure you meet the following criteria:

- Age must be between 28-50
- Basically for married women. Singles can still apply
- Must know how to cook
- Must be a resident of Lagos

Interested persons should apply in person:
Office Address: Suite E39, Binukonu Shopping Plaza, Beside Union Bank, Ogudu Road, Ojota Lagos.

For More details: Call Kingsmond on: +234 803-7703-103
Re: Mini Business Sponsorship Program For Women (apply For Free) by BluePrinty(f): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
wink
Re: Mini Business Sponsorship Program For Women (apply For Free) by BluePrinty(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good Evening. Applications are still welcomed

(1) (Reply)

How To Fun My Payoneer Mastercard / Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Applications For Entrepreneurship Programme / Start A Sustainable & Legit Online Business This 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.