Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,161 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) (3086 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by olaboo123: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2016
The groom is crippled, the groomsmen had to hold him standing while he kissed his wife for an adorable photo. This is cute.

http://loveandgizt..com/2016/12/see-what-groomsmen-did-for-groom-on-his.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by RagnarBankz(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Film actors and actress!
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by enoqueen: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some photographers are not serious at all abi na another person de direct the thing.
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
d 4th guy's trousers though
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by kollintin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
nice
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by iykofias(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeodunsimilolu:
d 4th guy's trousers though
u shud b concern wit wot is inside
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by Foxycute(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kissing via infrared
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by Merryglad(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wow this is adorable.....this is a true definition of Friendship and Relationship
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by Nixiepie(f): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
And y are they crying undecided I mean the groomsmen
Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by phlamesG: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is Very touching cry cry

I can't help it I'm also crying cry cry

I'm not Crying because of this them oo
Wetin concern me? angry

MMM why? cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) by katchycouture(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
phlamesG:
This is Very touching cry cry

I can't help it I'm also crying cry cry

I'm not Crying because of this them oo
Wetin concern me? angry

MMM why? cry cry cry cry

hahaha haha hahahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....no vex ooo hahahahaha.. the laff no gree stop.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Lose Pregnancy After Hoodlums Attack At Movie Location [PIC / Watch Viral Video Which Suggests Anthony Joshua Belongs To The Aye / Timaya Looking Super Cute In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.