Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well (4334 Views)

EPIC PERFECTLY TIMED PHOTOS OF ALL TIME / This Perfectly Timed Photo Of A 'little Child & A Lady' Will Make You Laugh / MMM Is Fully Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
sweettease:

Since you are so eager, this is the full version. I'm taking it down in 5 mins though

Wasn't online when you uploaded joor. grin
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

Wasn't online when you uploaded joor. grin
Validity has expired cheesy
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
Validity has expired cheesy

Anoda chance joor wink
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

Anoda chance joor wink
5 mins
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
5 mins
I have seen it. Flawless! wink
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

I have seen it. Flawless! wink
thank you
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
thank you
You are welcome. Miss MMM
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

You are welcome. Miss MMM
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin someone can not play with you again?
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

grin someone can not play with you again?
it is a rough play now angry
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
it is a rough play now angry

Oya sorry. See as we turn anoda person thread to playground.
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:

Oya sorry. See as we turn anoda person thread to playground.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweettease:
5 mins

Where the pic na

Dang, i missed it
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
jaybee3:

Where the pic na

Dang, i missed it
Jaybee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
DJBIGGY:
This morning, i got quite an amount of whatsapp messages from various MMM participants lamenting bitterly about how MMM has ruined their December with the freezing of their accounts. I got to know that the ponzi scheme has left a note to Nigerians that they are restructuring for a month and promise all operations would be back to normal.

This is a major blow to all stakeholders of the scheme, who invested so much for them to celebrate the Christmas and new year in a big way as their money would be on hold until MMM unfreeze it.

Anybody who care to ask my opinion when all ponzi schemes became mega popular would know that i for one, have never been in support of investing N1 in it. I always had premonition that November/December would be a period where they (MMM and the likes) would show their true colours with claims of having issues with their

This is eminent when ultimate cycler prevented people from login in under the guise of rebranding their site to cater for more Nigerians. MMM has followed suit as those who invest in hundreds of thousands are currently in mega panic mode as they wonder what their fate is with their investment.

Nigerians... We know things are hard. Those type of investment are riskier than normal capital investment, since these owner do not have a visible office to hold them accountable to, nor official legal backing in the country. Tell me if you can sue them if anything happens to your money.

Nigerians refuse to learn from countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe who have also mourned their losses in the hands of these people. It is such a pity we love AWOOF too much!

My sincere sympathy goes to all investors. Let us just pray that you would be able to retrieve your capital back. but this is serious bad market

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/12/mmm-really-timed-nigerians-well.html

How far your useless opinion now

Hungry blogger
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
sweettease:
The temporary suspension excuse is just a shock absorber for now, I really doubt it's coming back because if the system is still as strong as they claim, then this is a very terrible move, convincing people to provide help after unfreezing the account will be like convincing people to vote Buhari in for a second term.

They even said it happens when there is excess panic, is this supposed to reduce panic? How do you reduce panic by creating an even bigger panic?

MMM investors are still in the first stage of grief... Denial! The next stage of aggression is soon to come, some are already experiencing it seff.

Aunty Striptease how is market? grin
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by sweettease(f): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Aunty Striptease how is market? grin
Lol have you been paid? tongue
Re: Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well by BrutalJab: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweettease:
Lol have you been paid? tongue
I told you I have nothing there except the video bonus I did. Happy Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Unfreeze Customers Account Check Out Picture / Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / Uchenna Nnanna's Touching Tribute To Sister Killed In Sosoliso Air Crash In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.