Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Am So Confused Please Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am So Confused Please Help Me (817 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / This Girl Is So Confused, Please Every Genius Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Confused Please Help Me by Iselldata: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
cry please i will just go straight to the point.. I wanted to go to uniport and afyer being deceived. By a deeper life pastor that my name was in the list... It turned out not to be there... Now i need to go to a university that doesn't have too much stupid rules and the hostel is worth paying for... I just went to madonna and i decided to look at thier hostel... It was just disheartening. The students there were begging me not to come.. One of them wanted to fight me because i said i will come... Please i just need advice... If you are seeing this and you are not a nairaland user and you still want to tell me where to go.
My wh.ats.app number o8I33o4o3I3 but please just advice me.. Because i dont even know another university still admitting
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by optional1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
abeg recast ayam not understanding...
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by herzern(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
optional1:
undecided undecided

You eventually won.

And I wasn't aware.

I just bumped on the victory thread riqht now.
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by Iselldata: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
optional1:

I am looking for a university to enter...nd the reason is that i put uniport in my jamb as first choice... But in the end it didn't work out and my parents hate that basic of a thing... So now i want to enter a uni but either the uni has stupid rules or the hostel is just dirty... I dont really know much about private universities.. So i am askin if there is any university that is still admitting and the rules are not that bad
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Iselldata:
cry please i will just go straight to the point.. I wanted to go to uniport and afyer being deceived. By a deeper life pastor that my name was in the list... It turned out not to be there... Now i need to go to a university that doesn't have too much stupid rules and the hostel is worth paying for... I just went to madonna and i decided to look at thier hostel... It was just disheartening. The students there were begging me not to come.. One of them wanted to fight me because i said i will come... Please i just need advice... If you are seeing this and you are not a nairaland user and you still want to tell me where to go.
My wh.ats.app number o8I33o4o3I3 but please just advice me.. Because i dont even know another university still admitting
Oduduwa university (school fees cheap)
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by optional1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
herzern:

undecided undecided

You eventually won.

And I wasn't aware.

I just bumped on the victory thread riqht now.

yeah they won sorry for not telling you..
Thanks for the votes..
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by optional1(f): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Iselldata:

I am looking for a university to enter...nd the reason is that i put uniport in my jamb as first choice... But in the end it didn't work out and my parents hate that basic of a thing... So now i want to enter a uni but either the uni has stupid rules or the hostel is just dirty... I dont really know much about private universities.. So i am askin if there is any university that is still admitting and the rules are not that bad

well I will advice you buy JAMB again so that you can choose a better school of your choice....
Since you no like stupid rules for the sch wey u like...
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by Iselldata: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
jane122:
Oduduwa university (school fees cheap)

Thanks but its there another one
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by Iselldata: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
optional1:

well I will advice you buy JAMB again so that you can choose a better school of your choice....
Since you no like stupid rules for the sch wey u like...

No da one no be prob... Just tell me beta school wey dey recognised and is fully accredited for petroleum engineering
Re: I Am So Confused Please Help Me by optional1(f): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Iselldata:

No da one no be prob... Just tell me beta school wey dey recognised and is fully accredited for petroleum engineering

google search schools around you...
Or wait for more helps from nlanders..

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Following Sentences Is Grammatically Correct ? / America Set To Pass A Contorversial Law For High Schools / Oau Ten Reasons It Is The Best Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.