Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Are You A Freelancer Or Exporter? Get Paid From Outside Nigeria With Payoneer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Freelancer Or Exporter? Get Paid From Outside Nigeria With Payoneer. (413 Views)

Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Afdb President Predicts Dangote Will Become Largest World Rice Exporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelancer Or Exporter? Get Paid From Outside Nigeria With Payoneer. by tenthranger(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Are you a Freelancer or Exporter? Get Paid from outside Nigeria with Payoneer.

Whether you are a Freelancer or an Exporter, I hope this thread can benefit you.

I am here to share a method in which Nigerian can get paid from almost all parts of the world, fast and have it convert it into Naira within minutes.

This method is through Payoneer, I believe many of us have already been using it and benefiting from it. If you have, do share your experience here.

Payoneer is founded in 2005 and based in New York, it is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies. It is an E-Wallet which allows you to pay and get paid easily. Following are some of the benefits:

-Zero transfer fees between Payoneer accounts.
-Get a personal US, Europe, UK bank account.
-Payoneer has already partner with your favourite freelance websites like Fiverr, UpWork, AirBnB etc.
-Send Bill to customers in any country and they can pay using their Visa or Mastercard.
-Cross border fees are low.
-Funds transfer to local bank
-Prepaid Debit MasterCard available for you to make ATM withdrawal, online purchase, etc.

*Note: it willl be less cost effective for you to make ATM withdrawal, because ATM uses official rate to convert your USD. (eg. $1 = 310NGN). What you should do is to use a exchanger which you can find on NL. But be very very very careful. There are a lot of hungry scammers waiting for you there, you might just lose all of your earnings. I recommend SoftHands from NL. This is his NL profile: https://www.nairaland.com/softhands. Do quote “tenthranger”, so i can ask SoftHands for a discount in my future exchange=)

I have done many trades with Softhands, he is very steady and reliable, he speaks slowly and is always calm in every trade. He also does freelance work, he definitely understands how a freelancer feel to get his earning exchanged quickly. Integrity is in his blood. Do make sure you feel comfortable before exchanging with him. And of course, he is my friend, treat him well.

Signing up for Payoneer account is easy and free. After receiving payment, you can apply for your Payoneer MasterCard. An annual fee of $30 will be deducted upon use. Most freelancers or business people do not need the Payoneer card, as they mainly use people like Softhands to change their USD to Naira. But if you have problem applying your Payoneer card do quote this message with your question, myself or other kind hearted Payoneer users will reply you.

Payoneer pays you $25USD as welcome bonus when you use my referal link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/3E2qorbSaLnvcIJV8G_YelnioG-fBk0kks23pYUSAHX5YbxJBBT1YhYH6xUQZmztlNIncruTLvPExhcK2CieZw2

The sign-up procedure is easy, but if you encounter any issue i will be glad to answer them.

Also many users have complain that they don’t receive their Payoneer card, due to address issue, if i get enough user with such complains, i may look into structuring a solution.

tenthranger

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Every Fire Fighting Equipment And Accessory Here In Nigeria / Oyo State Awards Heritage Bank For Commitment To Women Empowerment / 10 Online Jobs That Earn You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.