Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition (24694 Views)

Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Yvonne Jegede In Massive Cleavage-Baring Denim Outfit / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by TunezBlog: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who got engaged to her boyfriend, Fawole months ago is the cover girl for the bridal edition of Genevieve Magazine.

Yvonne who posed in her wedding gown designed by her friend, gushed about the feature in the popular magazine.

She wrote on gram;
Look who made cover girl...
Your present condition, state or predicament is incomparable to the power of hope, it has no power to dominate you if you don't permit it. You can only weather through by activating the power of hope within you. @genevievemagazine. The best shoot I've had yet and I say a big thank you to the glam squad @Emmanueloyeleke #Photographer @maryjane from #Tara and the beautiful dress by my friend @agathamoreno... I dedicate the picture to @bettyirabor.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-yvonne-jegede-in-wedding-gown.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by OCTAVO: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Black beauty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by nuelzy: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
her house is shabby.....

4 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The power of MMM...It's 3'O Clock, do you know where your husband/brother/boyfriend/sister/relative is? #FrankOlize

Nairaland empty today oooh... hefribody da?

13 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by ddaammyy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Fiscabally(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by beneviv(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Looking pwetty

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Sweetie25(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
how does it bring back my MMM money

5 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by rockcitie: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
MUST SHE EXPOSE HER THIGH

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Houseofglam7(f): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Melanin overload
kiss
Me likey
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by donikky(f): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
nuelzy:
her house is shabby.....

nani nani nani,ohun ani la n nani...she's better than those who pretend to live in a mansion and that doesn't mean she's poor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by CXLVII: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
This Babe as always been forcing herself to look beautiful.

She shud accept the fact and move-on with her life...

3 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by littlewonders: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where's everyone?

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Yinkey6(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
littlewonders:
Where's everyone?
cool
littlewonders:
Where's everyone?
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sweetie25:
lolz
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by BrutusOj(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:
This Babe as always been forcing herself to look beautiful.

She shud accept the fact and move-on with her life...
Is she ugly? YES or NO, if YES, confidently post your pic or your sister's pic.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Unique23(f): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mind you, not all white gowns re wedding dresses undecided
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by lielbree: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
littlewonders:
Where's everyone?
Crying get over mmm
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Unique23(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutusOj:
Is she ugly? YES or NO, if YES, confidently post your pic or your sister's pic. Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by columbus007(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't get,but I have just been provided help I mean it seriously.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by columbus007(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't get,but I have just been provided help I mean it seriously.as in I have provided help before I have just been given help in return
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Catastrophe1: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sweetie25:
the CBN warned you and you never listened
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by jbaby265(f): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
what is all this tension about MMM I heard they are going to be frozen ..some one please explain
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by NaWetinDey(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
OCTAVO:
Black beauty. cheesy

Shabby or poor looking?

It's better she remains herself and not put upon herself the burden of borrowed wealth associated with celebrities.

By the way, she could actually be in her "Mrs Wale sth " house and offtoset meaning "about to start" the shoot.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by tlops(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just ok.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by aalangel(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
TunezBlog:

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who got engaged to her boyfriend, Fawole months ago is the cover girl for the bridal edition of Genevieve Magazine.

Yvonne who posed in her wedding gown designed by her friend, gushed about the feature in the popular magazine.

She wrote on gram;
Look who made cover girl...
Your present condition, state or predicament is incomparable to the power of hope, it has no power to dominate you if you don't permit it. You can only weather through by activating the power of hope within you. @genevievemagazine. The best shoot I've had yet and I say a big thank you to the glam squad @Emmanueloyeleke #Photographer @maryjane from #Tara and the beautiful dress by my friend @agathamoreno... I dedicate the picture to @bettyirabor.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-yvonne-jegede-in-wedding-gown.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Where was this wedding gown when I wedded? Always wanted something that will show off my legs.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Nixiepie(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
The wedding gown no be here oo
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Daniyomex(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
black diamond
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by Unique23(f): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2016
aalangel:

Where was this wedding gown when I wedded? Always wanted something that will show off my legs.
hahahahahahahaha, you can re-do
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition by aalangel(f): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Unique23:
hahahahahahahaha, you can re-do

Abi??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest / Photos From Kcee's 38th Birthday Party / Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.