Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It (913 Views)

I'm Proud To be a PGA BOSS / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / Serrapeptase Doctor's Best 120,000 Available-to Unblock Fallopian Tubes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by SammyO4real: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who understand how the system is working, they won't panic. But outsiders and the ignorant people won't cease to amaze you.
Some have even linked this simple system of PH and GH with 666. So pathetic! undecided

Now sit down and listen to how MMM runs. Members don't pay money to MAVRODI, they pay directly to each other's account. We are the only one who can crash MMM by nursing unnecessary fear. NOBODY CAN CRASH IT EXCEPT OURSELVES.

The fault is partly ours and partly the management of the MMM, especially the guiders. We should have been encouraging ourselves to put money into the scheme this December just as the usual months, but rather, we all want to GH, why? Obviously because of the festive period ahead?

This isn't supposed to be the case. Since we know that GH without PH will make the system experience trouble, why did we withdraw our money without Providing help in return?

I blame the system for the manner at which they made the announcement. I personally know someone who was about putting 1,000,000 Naira into the scheme today, but because of the manner the announcement was made, she declined. That's all the fault of the HR personnel of MMM. What they should have done is to delay GETTING HELP by a week for anyone who wants to get help rather than freezing the system. By so doing, it would create more time for the system to balance itself naturally.

Anyway, GETHELP WORLDWIDE IS STILL ON AND ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE IN THAT. IT'S CLEAR AND SMOOTH FOR NOW. In case you wants to register and make somebody your referrer, use this email: sammyhoe2000@gmail.com. Provide your help and contact me later for 50% of your referral bonus which would be paid to my account.

last bullet: We Mavrodians are the ones who can raise the platform again by encouraging ourselves and others to Provide help Now and in JANUARY. Then here comes FEBRUARY when we'll be smiling back to the bank as usual to cash our money.

I just Provided Help of #120,000 Naira on MMM now and I AM SO GLAD I DID.
Long live MMM. LONG LIVE GET HELP WORLDWIDE.

1 Like

Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by israelboy1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
not only you...i have both provided...and also received...

what people do not understand is this...we are the ones..who can make the demake the system.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by SammyO4real: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
israelboy1:
not only you...i have both provided...and also received...

what people do not understand is this...we are the ones..who can make the demake the system.
MMM is not about MAVRODI, it is about us. We must not panic to Provide Help, come January.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by torres89: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
you are only trying to console yourself to
Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by SammyO4real: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:
you are only trying to console yourself to
It's only outsiders and fearful people that can be scared of that simple message written on the MMM PAGE. As a matter of fact, freezing it for one month should have been a norm before now, but the generosity of the MMM scheme is what made them give out cash as from 14 days after providing help earlier.

In GET HELP WORLDWIDE, accounts are always frozen until one month after providing help and this will make them go a long way. MMM should follow in their footstep.

I'M PROUD TO BE A MAVRODIAN.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by Royal30: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
SammyO4real:
It's only outsiders and fearful people that can be scared of that simple message written on the MMM PAGE. As a matter of fact, freezing it for one month should have been a norm before now, but the generosity of the MMM scheme is what made them give out cash as from 14 days after providing help earlier.

In GET HELP WORLDWIDE, accounts are always frozen until one month after providing help and this will make them go a long way. MMM should follow in their footstep.

I'M PROUD TO BE A MAVRODIAN.

Any whatsapp group to join on Get help worldwide?
Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by Rozaystunna(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Truest Shite I've read all day
Re: I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It by francmoda: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Runs Mad In Broad Daylight, Str!ps Herself Naked In Public (photo / What Happens When You Leave Kids Alone( funny pics) Add Yours / 6 Tips On How To Toast/woo A Girl You Love And She Will End Up Saying Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.