Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account (465 Views)

Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ajomzz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I went to bank today to withdraw some money (my first time doing that since it's a new account and my mastercard not being ready). After getting over what seems like forever on the queue, the attendant told me the signature in their system is different from the one i wrote on the slip. From her claim I got to know it was slightly different, she ordered me to go and inform the Customer care.

But then I've had a long day I decided to go tomorrow.
I'm seeking your advice and guidance; what should i expect? Will it be resolved very fast?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn, Ndic Set To Investigate Bitcoin / MMM Founder Mavrodi Tells Nigerian Bloggers, Journalists To Leave MMM Alone / $66 Btc For Urgent Sale @N490/$ SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.