Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Story: Happiness Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Story: Happiness Quotes (396 Views)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Joke About Commissioner Of Happiness And Coupled Fulfilment / Funny African Pictures - Memes And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Happiness Quotes by dosbeat: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
There are moments when you want to capture the feeling you have because it is pure happiness and you are in this awesome state of bliss.
When this thing happens, you want to write it down so you can look back on it a couple of decades from that very moment. Unfortunately, not all people are gifted with writing.
You need not worry because these quotes on happiness will help you to express yourself better so that you will be able to tell the world your story and make it last, forever.
Keep on doing what you think is right and you will be happy from the bottom of your heart.
I felt happiness the moment I looked into your eyes and saw my future with you.
Sometimes, I feel like the happier I become, the sadder the next scenes of my life will be.
I just want to keep on doing the things I love because that is the thing that makes me happy.
Smile for the things that makes you happy and makes your heart flutter and never ever let them go.
Appreciate everyone in your life because each person is struggling on his own and if a person is always there for you, it means that you matter, that they care.
There is no such thing as impossible, maybe you just have not figure out the answer just yet.
There will be tough times, yes, but if you remain strong and face your battles head on, I promise you, it is going to be worth it.
Time you spend enjoying yourself is not wasted at all.
Never underestimate the power of happiness to sweep the world off its feet.
I really do not get why people want to feel miserable than take a risk on being happy when it seems so much better to do so.
Take risks, live a little and you will find yourself a little better and a tad happier.
Of all the forms of happiness, it would seem to me that love is truly one of the best.
To love someone, is to let them take a shot at your own happiness and to be happy when you see they are enjoying themselves....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE >>>> http:///2gwTZqY

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Its Official! MMM Is Back! 1 Day Ahead / Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / Notice Notice Notice... Beavtv Entertainment For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.