Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Mock Mmm Participants? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Mock Mmm Participants? (542 Views)

Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / A Thread For Participants Interested In Learning It Courses & Career Placements / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mock Mmm Participants? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM Matter: When the economic situation of this country is harsh & people go into risky investments to survive, it takes a lot of courage & such people should be applauded for their bravery. It's wrong to criticise people for taking risks in business. Every business is a risk and the people who get more successful are those who are willing to lock the bull by the horn and say "Hey, I do this for my betterment"... Yet, you find people throwing stones of mockery over few step backs from the platform. This is the time you know your true friends. People who wish you well in life. What MMM has done in 1 year, your no direction government has not been able to do to you citizens in over 50 years. Your banks have never been able to give you accumulated savings interests as much as 10% of one MMM transaction.

If all is shut down today and say closed, I thank Mr Mavrodi for his so called Ponzi Scheme because a lot more people benefitted from it than there are losses. I sincerely feel for those who has savings and money meant for other things being tied down but I'm hopeful.

You, (Mr Perfect- with no dime to call your own, sitting home while your certificate expires) are a social media bully. Stop trying to ruin people's day by throwing frustrations on those who truly want to live life. Show some sympathy to your fellow human.

I truly wish I participated with you guys, but nevertheless, january is just a month away and everyone will smile again - Selah

2 Likes

Re: Why Mock Mmm Participants? by xendra: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
don't mind them bad belle critics. why blame people for taking risk? though I always told people not to get greedy and put too much. I hope those I told listened

If it comes back in January, I'm joining
Re: Why Mock Mmm Participants? by Dereformer(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2016
beatcoins:
MMM Matter: When the economic situation of this country is harsh & people go into risky investments to survive, it takes a lot of courage & such people should be applauded for their bravery. It's wrong to criticise people for taking risks in business. Every business is a risk and the people who get more successful are those who are willing to lock the bull by the horn and say "Hey, I do this for my betterment"... Yet, you find people throwing stones of mockery over few step backs from the platform. This is the time you know your true friends. People who wish you well in life. What MMM has done in 1 year, your no direction government has not been able to do to you citizens in over 50 years. Your banks have never been able to give you accumulated savings interests as much as 10% of one MMM transaction.

If all is shut down today and say closed, I thank Mr Mavrodi for his so called Ponzi Scheme because a lot more people benefitted from it than there are losses. I sincerely feel for those who has savings and money meant for other things being tied down but I'm hopeful.

You, (Mr Perfect- with no dime to call your own, sitting home while your certificate expires) are a social media bully. Stop trying to ruin people's day by throwing frustrations on those who truly want to live life. Show some sympathy to your fellow human.

I truly wish I participated with you guys, but nevertheless, january is just a month away and everyone will smile again - Selah

It is unfortunate that many have not realised even up till now that MMM has gone for good.

(1) (Reply)

Pengasson Orders Ciscon To Pay Staff 8 Month Salary Arrears (pics) / Networking Needed Asap / Searching For An Audit Firm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.