Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? (2827 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Princess2011(f): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Mimzyy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why don't you try SOS children's village at Isolo, Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
If this is true then I feel for you but it seems like you want to deceive your husband's family about the child, I know our people have negative views about adoption but I still don't think you should deceive them. He or she will be your child regardless of what anyone thinks

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Onegai(f): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
There is an orphanage in Oniru, Lekki but I think you may have more luck in Surulere. That age group (0 to 2 months) probably are the fastest set of kids to get adopted (I suspect with most Nigerians, they would prefer young newborns to adopt with little suspicion raised).

May I suggest you go to a Fertility Clinic and use a surrogate to carry your eggs, once they have been fertilised with your husband's fluid? Because Desperation can lead to bad decisions and sorrow later on in life and you sound desperate (there are already a few red flags coming up from what you've written). Try Nordica, Georges clinic, Medison, etc. Start by going to Health section and asking on the IVF/IVI thread. It seems like you have to find a surrogate yourself but there is actually a Nigerian website that offers this service (found out recently).

8 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
You might have to search for some foundations and NGO's that take care of teenage girls with unwanted pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by sisisioge: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
So sorry about your plight, why don't you try Ilupeju... Little Saints.

Indeed the new born are the ones to go first. Surrogacy may be your best option.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Princess2011(f): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Why don't you try SOS children's village at Isolo, Lagos?
Ok thanks. Do you have any contact there? if yes please send me a mail. tnc
Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by stunningjudy(f): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
U can try surrogacy like already suggested. Though your current time frame may constitute a hindrance I.e now till Feb 2017.

Surrogacy will work for you since its miscarriage that is the challenge. And at the end of the day, it will be your blood and DNA.
No court, hospital or Inlaw can challenge that if they later find out. May you have peace and joy in ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by nurey(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
I am a fully grown baby boy. You can adopt me

Benefit
1. I do my own things myself
2. I don't like to be disturbed so you don't need to worry about me
3. I can drive, wash and clean. So I can help you as my mummy in all this aspect
4. I am well built and strong. So I can help you mummy put to place in laws that are wicked to you
5. I am a jack of all trade. So I can add extra income to the family by working.

In fact I am a Swiss army knife baby. Good luck
Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by ifyedith84(f): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
I want to adopt a baby to save my marriage. Does anyone knows how I can go about it?
Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
ifyedith84:
I want to adopt a baby to save my marriage. Does anyone knows how I can go about it?
Go to a registered motherless babies home and register.

Make sure it's registered and genuine as majority of them are scam.

Or, u can opt for surrogacy.
It's not that costly I heard.
There are hospitals good at that.
Make your enquiry.
Good luck.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? by Jessie31(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / *Best Salt For Cooking* / Can I Marry My Step-mothers Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.