Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ (1969 Views)

Meet The Non Nigerian Owners Of Naij And Jiji / How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money / Jumia Vs Jiji..which Model Stands A Started Up Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ by Cyrus77(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
house , I greet you all. I have been exploring various form of online stores that can be crowd- sourced.I am presently considering these two models...JUMIA MODEL VS JIJI MODELS. I AM CONSIDERING USING ONE OF THESE MODELS TO TARGET A PARTICULAR AUDIENCE MARKET.But I would need clarification on 1)cost of setting up each model(web development and other overhead)
2)their various ways or earning income ?which is more profitable
And any other relevant information.Thanks
Re: Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ by barapistis(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
you simply want to know their frame work or .....

call...me..i will explain indept for you..

for a strt...jumia is too expensive to start jiji is quite cheap

Re: Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ by Cyrus77(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
barapistis:
you simply want to know their frame work or .....
call...me..i will explain indept for you..
for a strt...jumia is too expensive to start jiji is quite cheap
OK ,will contact you asap .will also welcome the idea of sharing some ideas on this platform
Re: Jumia Vs Jiji..model, How Do They Differ by AggroBug: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Cyrus77:
OK ,will contact you asap .will also welcome the idea of sharing some ideas on this platform

Of course the same Jiji better!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Illegal To Access The Dark Web From Nigeria? / Free Download: These Tools Will Help You Build Online Business Fast / First Public High School Web Portal For Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.