Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Plan The Future Now,get This Land 1.7m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plan The Future Now,get This Land 1.7m (351 Views)

"This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / How To Plan The Interiors Of Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plan The Future Now,get This Land 1.7m by amenke: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello people! It is no longer news we are in a recession and the value of the Naira is dropping. Money in the bank is losing value. That is why I am offering you a great opportunity to invest in something more worthwhile...Real estate in the fastest developing area of Lagos State! The New Lagos, soon to be Dubai of Nigeria as a matter of fact...IBEJU LEKKI.
    I'm sure we all know the worth of properties in Lekki phase 1, 2, 3 etc of today. Years ago, they practically begged people to buy land in the Lekki Penninsula, only the wise had foresight and took the opportunity. Today it cost an arm and both legs possibly to even rent a property there let alone purchase one. Here is another unique opportunity to either start planning your home, investing in and/or get additional investment in real estate.
    Let me also inform you that earlier in the year, The Governor of Lagos, His Excellency Akinwunmi Ambode signed a deal with a UAE firm to build a smart city in this axis. This further shows that very soon Ibeju Lekki would contribute immensely to the economy of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.
    Ibeju Lekki is opening up bigtime with a number of projects and developments such as:
    • The Dangote refinery
    • 4th Mainland bridge
    • Lekki Free Trade zone
    • Proposed International Airport
    • Deep Seaport
    • Golf courses
    • Lacampagne Tropicana
    • Pan Atlantic University
    PLS NOTE: All properties are safe, secure and located in gated communities - free from ''ómo-onile'' interference or Govt acquisition.
    There is also the opportunity of paying in installments. Make that wise decision now and contact me on 08039478888,08051479373

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now! Thank Me Later! N2.5m Uptown Courts / Spacious 3 Bedroom @ Sabo, Onike(yaba) / How Do We Prevent Future Collapses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.