Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Quotes: Funny Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Quotes: Funny Quotes (553 Views)

Robert Mugabe's Funny Quotes / A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Joke Time : 10 Funny Quotes Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes: Funny Quotes by dosbeat: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
There's a funny thing about love , and it's called everything. Thankfully, some of our favorite comedians can relate, and we found the love quotes to prove it. Not only are these funny

love quotes, they're 100 percent spot on.

1. "Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are."

2. "My wife was afraid of the dark... then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light."

3. "I love being married . It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

4. "I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the time he killed himself."'

5. "Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. 

6. "I'm now making a Jewish Indecency film. 10 percent sex, 90 percent guilt."

7. "My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me."

8. "Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in."

9. "If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?"

10. "Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner.

11. "My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on."

12. "Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family."

13. "Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there."

14. "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."

15. "Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."

16. "If you can stay in love for more than two years, you're on something."

17. "Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings and lawyers."

18. "There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.".....

CONTINUE HERE>>> http:///2gGJ5nw

(1) (Reply)

Proverb / Mc Mabebe Changes His Spare Tire. Very Funny #legedisbenz / BUHARI 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.