Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) (2210 Views)

MMM Is Dead On Arrival...provide Help(ph) At Your Own Peril. / FG To Provide Support For Export Of 200m SIM Cards Offshore / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Promoters of MMM Nigeria, known as Guiders have urged Nigerians to remain calm as the one month freezing of all accounts of the scheme is a measure adopted to ensure sustainability and stability of the scheme.

The system which entails the Providing Help (PH) and the Getting Help (GH) also assured that there is nothing to worry about since the ‘FROZEN ACCOUNT’ period is even the best time to provide help. Sergey Mavrodi of inventor MMM They also said that the accounts will continue to grow with a 50% more benefit on the amount staked or provided (PH). The guiders took to the MMM Nigeria website to douse tension and provide explanations on the one month account freezing.

Read full explanation below:

“Good morning Mavrodians. What we are seeing now is the only practical measure to protect MMM Nigeria from danger. “A lot of news of MMM crash this December has been on the social media and other news and gossip. This has really affected the system.

There were heavy conspiracies by financial institutions to collapse the system. What happened to the system last week would have been worse if GH is allowed today. Despite the holiday bonus, many participants were ready to GH today. The PH is not commensurate to the GH and this is the fear created by sponsored fake news.

“The truth remains that the mavros in the system are safe until they are unfrozen. Those who have PH in the system shouldn’t cancel them because since all green mavro are frozen no PH will be paired. “For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.

“This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe. I encourage those who want to PH to still do their PH. The maturity is January and doesn’t change anything by then the system is back and stronger. “Don’t lose hope, all of us have mavros in the system and let’s not use because of this little set back forget what MMM has done for us and will do more if the system is safeguarded.

“I personally feel the same way as you but it’s better to save the system than lose everything. “Some people are complaining why the Guiders were not informed and my response is, if the Guiders were informed the system will crash in less than 10mins of the information.” “The way you received the news is the way we Guiders received the news but we have the training that such thing may happen if there is evidence of danger ahead. This show how firm and protective MMM is structured.”

“Let’s be optimistic and positive. This is our community, let’s protect it.” This message was sent out by MMM Nigeria Guiders who identified themselves as Guider DonVal Amaechi and Guider Philip Awazi.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-not-will-not-crash-guiders/
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Atiku2019: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
The PH is not commensurate to the GH and this is the fear created by sponsored fake news.

grin grin Just Observing.......

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Nairalanders will eventually destroy the system with unnecessary panic.

People still got paid yesterday. Nothing has really changed aside the one-month break, and Seun's sudden interest to see that the system fails.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2016
I know of people that got paid even up till yesterday night. Those that really understand are not panicking but the media isn't helping issue. Imagine the number of negative news about mmm that got Nairaland front page yesterday.

Am so glad this news came from vanguard.
Godtaye:
just been paid now...the spirit is still there..
mmm coming stronger
together we change the world
henchamb:
One of my downliners was paid this evening.
I personally called the lady if she knows anything that I don't know and the reason she paid. She said I should ignore the media wash. I was moved.
enairaprof:
I just got paid N120000 too.
The moderators will not give this thread attention.
Nairaland moderators and Seun always seeking for ways to spoil mmm. But I promise you, what you wish for mmm will happen to Nairaland.com
whiteboyswag:
I like this thread. Please only mavrodians should come in. I got paid tonight, it means we are the ones to make this system work lets give what we can and receive in good measures. Together we can change the world.
Duke007:
I also got paid by a guy today on mmm. l also provided help . I beleive mmm will survive this media induced crisis.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Acidosis:
Nairalanders will eventually destroy the system with unnecessary panic.

People still got paid yesterday. Nothing has really changed aside the one-month break, and Seun's sudden interest to see that the system fails.

In as much as i respect the owner of this forum, I don't understand the unwarranted hatred by the administrators towards this scheme. If not for any reason, they should consider that a huge percentage of their members are participant of this scheme. You shouldn't support such fake and unconfirmed rumor. If you don't like it,simply ignore it. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Ritzychic(f): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
@ accountbalance what of those that have alredi being matched to pay?

Will they be rematched again?
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
@ accountbalance what of those that have alredi being matched to pay?

Will they be rematched again?

If you have been matched to PH, you have no reason to panic, simply go ahead and do so. You still have access to the 50% bonus and other bonus. You will collect your money when your mavro matures after 30days. That's the condition for the Xmas holiday bonus.

If you have been matched to GH, contact your help provider and wait patiently to receive alert. Trust me, people are paying, only those that don't understand are panicking. If you happen to be matched with someone that didn't pay, i can assure you that you will be rematched as appropriate.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2016
from what I have read they said ph will not be paired.... so who am I providing this help to this time? when all GH are frozen? everyone is scared so I don't blame whoever panics, cuz some people have more than alot to lose some people have their whole lives to lose... so stop talking about people panicking it's normal we are humans with various anxiety level

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Ritzychic(f): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

If you have been matched to PH, you have no reason to panic, simply go ahead and do so. You still have access to the 50% bonus and other bonus. You will collect your money when your mavro matures after 30days. That's the condition for the Xmas holiday bonus.

If you have been matched to GH, contact your help provider and wait patiently to receive alert. Trust me, people are paying, only those that don't understand are panicking. If you happen to be matched with someone that didn't pay, i can assure you that you will be rematched as appropriate.
the persons time expired today nd I haven't being rematched

1 Like

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
from what I have read they said ph will not be paired.... so who am I providing this help to this time? when all GH are frozen? everyone is scared so I don't blame whoever panics, cuz some people have more than alot to lose some people have their whole lives to lose... so stop talking about people panicking it's normal we are humans with various anxiety level

This is a very wrong information. Where did you get it from? Please stop spreading false rumors.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

This is a very wrong information. Where did you get it from? Please stop spreading false rumors.
Oga Abegg go and read the post again... I don't spread rumours I only analysed what I read or should I highlight the place for you?
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:
Promoters of MMM Nigeria, known as Guiders have urged Nigerians to remain calm as the one month freezing of all accounts of the scheme is a measure adopted to ensure sustainability and stability of the scheme.

The system which entails the Providing Help (PH) and the Getting Help (GH) also assured that there is nothing to worry about since the ‘FROZEN ACCOUNT’ period is even the best time to provide help. Sergey Mavrodi of inventor MMM They also said that the accounts will continue to grow with a 50% more benefit on the amount staked or provided (PH). The guiders took to the MMM Nigeria website to douse tension and provide explanations on the one month account freezing.

Read full explanation below:

“Good morning Mavrodians. What we are seeing now is the only practical measure to protect MMM Nigeria from danger. “A lot of news of MMM crash this December has been on the social media and other news and gossip. This has really affected the system.

There were heavy conspiracies by financial institutions to collapse the system. What happened to the system last week would have been worse if GH is allowed today. Despite the holiday bonus, many participants were ready to GH today. The PH is not commensurate to the GH and this is the fear created by sponsored fake news.

“The truth remains that the mavros in the system are safe until they are unfrozen. Those who have PH in the system shouldn’t cancel them[b] because since all green mavro are frozen no PH will be paired. [/b] “For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.

“This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe. I encourage those who want to PH to still do their PH. The maturity is January and doesn’t change anything by then the system is back and stronger. “Don’t lose hope, all of us have mavros in the system and let’s not use because of this little set back forget what MMM has done for us and will do more if the system is safeguarded.

“I personally feel the same way as you but it’s better to save the system than lose everything. “Some people are complaining why the Guiders were not informed and my response is, if the Guiders were informed the system will crash in less than 10mins of the information.” “The way you received the news is the way we Guiders received the news but we have the training that such thing may happen if there is evidence of danger ahead. This show how firm and protective MMM is structured.”

“Let’s be optimistic and positive. This is our community, let’s protect it.” This message was sent out by MMM Nigeria Guiders who identified themselves as Guider DonVal Amaechi and Guider Philip Awazi.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-not-will-not-crash-guiders/
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
Oga Abegg go and read the post again... I don't spread rumours I only analysed what I read or should I highlight the place for you?

Did you read the part that says do not cancel already pledged PH?

All these people on Nairaland sef, did you even notice that I posted that article from vanguard.?

Please if you have nothing positive to add, kindly move on.

The point of the freezing is to make use of all PH on ground to settle all pending withdrawal.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

All these people on Nairaland sef, did you even notice that I posted that article from vanguard.?

dude this is the second time ure quoting me... what exactly is your problem with what I posted cuz I still don't understand your anger? do you know how much I have there in mmm and I'm nt frustrated yet.. we are in this together you dare not commit suicide
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
the persons time expired today nd I haven't being rematched

Be patient, I hope the person didn't upload fake teller.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

Did you read the part that says do not cancel already pledged PH?

The point of the freezing is to make use of all PH on ground to settle all pending withdrawal.
sometimes our fingers are faster than our brains.... now that you carefully added the last part does it not make more sense?
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
dude this is the second time ure quoting me... what exactly is your problem with what I posted cuz I still don't understand your anger? do you know how much I have there in mmm and get frustrated yet.. we are in this together you dare not commit suicide

Eh ya,sorry ehn.

Lol, nevertheless it shouldn't be someone in your position that will say such thing, don't you know you are extending the panic.

When did you PH
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Ritzychic(f): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

Be patient, I hope the person didn't upload fake teller.
nah

I saw something like request in process
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
sometimes our fingers are faster than our brains.... now that you carefully added the last part does it not make more sense?

Thats not a nice thing to say.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Tiffbuxas: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

Thats not a nice thing to say.
that was my finger faster than my brains... heheh
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2016
They push MMM hate post to cause panic and drive traffic to their site. MMM leading most visited site above nairaland still. I understand the hatred.

This is a real source from vanguard but it can never Get to front page.

Quote me if it ever did.
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by kolnel: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2016
@ op
Pls change headline to " this is the best time to put your money in the drain basket"
I understand the guilders are merely trying to protect their own interest
It's left for individual to protect their own pocket too
Only a goat will go ahead and ph now with all this news

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by accountbalance: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
nah

I saw something like request in process

Request in progress, that's what happens before a rematch.

What's the update?
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by Ritzychic(f): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
accountbalance:

Request in progress, that's what happens before a rematch.

What's the update?
avnt checked again. It was about 6a.m I checked last
Re: MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) by MrEverest(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
In the spirit of fairness, I call on lalasticala to move this to the front page since its from a credible source. People ought to be informed with facts without bias, fear nor favour.

(1) (Reply)

Groundnut Oil Production Business | Small Scale Manufacturing / Money making group On Telegram. / Custom Printed Resealable Bags To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.