Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Today On MMM Meeting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today On MMM Meeting (3064 Views)

Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2016
On the suspension of GH orders for 30 days.

What it means is that Gh request/ matching has been suspended till January for programmers to implement a new model to tackle many of the problems currently experienced on MMM.

The 30 days is forecasted to give programmers enough time. It could resume even before the end of the 30 days, depending on how quickly the upgrade is completed

In the meantime, all mavros will continue to grow. All pH made during this period will continue to grow but they won't be matched with GH. Meaning that if you PHed now, you should not be expecting to me matched to make payment until the programmers finish their work.

From next week, all old participants will be able to change their guiders to more active guiders. But you will only be able to select a 10+ and 100+ guider as your new guider.

MMM Admin also hunted of the possibility of releasing movros this December but he said that depends on an evaluation on the effect of this on the system especially as programmers are working on the system.

Participants should not be discouraged and should not pay any attention to articles on the media about MMM crashing. Your mavros are safe and are growing.

The bottom line is that MMM has not crashed and that your PO is assessable anytime. We are MMM and MMM depends on us.

4 Likes

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by ronik4lif(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2016
True talk my brother.Little did some of us Nigerians know that the success or failure of MMM lies in the hands of the Participants. What we are experiencing now is just compulsory moratorium on all accounts which will be lifted after 30days of mavro maturity from the day of Providing Help( Paying out). This will be implemented starting from next week.

1 Like

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
GUIDERS MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO JUST ENDED... HERE ARE SOME OF THR EXCERPTS..

*** NO GH OR PH FOR THIS PERIOD., MEANING NO ORDERS SHALL BE MATCHED EVEN THE REMATCHED ORDERS.

*** SOME 30DAY MAVROS *MAY* BE RELEASED FOR WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30 DAYS WAITING PERIOD.

***ALL NEW ORDERS AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN GH SHALL KEEP GROWING

***A NEW MODEL IS TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JANUARY. THE MODEL SHALL HANDLE ISSUES REGARDING MASSIVE GH WITHDRAWAL FEARS.

***DURING THIS PERIOD, ALL ISSUES WITH SUPPORT WOULD BE HANDLED

***CHANGE OF GUIDERS BUTTON TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR PARTICIPANTS BY NEXTWEEK AT MOST

***OUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF WE PROMOTE POSITIVITY, THIS WOULD HELP THE SYSTEM AND ITS NEW MODEL COMING UP NEXT YEAR.

***FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORATORIUM ISSUES AND FAKE TELLER ISSUES, KINDLY UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NOW AS SUPPORT WOULD NOT BE OVERWHELMED DURING THIS PERIOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PANIC ONLY WEAKENS THE SYSTEM. WHAT HAVE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA DONE FOR YOU BEFORE NOW? IF YOU PLACE A PH ORDER TODAY, YOU WONT BE MATCHED BUT YOUR MAVRO KEEPS GROWING. LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF MMM. PH AND GH RATIOS ENSURES SUSTAINABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. PLACE THAT PH ORDER AND ENCOURAGE YOUR DOWNLINES TOO TO DO SAME NOW. THIS IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TIME TO SINCE YOU WONT BE MATCHED.

BE POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE.
MMM IS STILL UP AND RUNNING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by danowena: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
chaloner:
GUIDERS MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO JUST ENDED... HERE ARE SOME OF THR EXCERPTS..

*** NO GH OR PH FOR THIS PERIOD., MEANING NO ORDERS SHALL BE MATCHED EVEN THE REMATCHED ORDERS.

*** SOME 30DAY MAVROS *MAY* BE RELEASED FOR WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30 DAYS WAITING PERIOD.

***ALL NEW ORDERS AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN GH SHALL KEEP GROWING

***A NEW MODEL IS TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JANUARY. THE MODEL SHALL HANDLE ISSUES REGARDING MASSIVE GH WITHDRAWAL FEARS.

***DURING THIS PERIOD, ALL ISSUES WITH SUPPORT WOULD BE HANDLED

***CHANGE OF GUIDERS BUTTON TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR PARTICIPANTS BY NEXTWEEK AT MOST

***OUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF WE PROMOTE POSITIVITY, THIS WOULD HELP THE SYSTEM AND ITS NEW MODEL COMING UP NEXT YEAR.

***FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORATORIUM ISSUES AND FAKE TELLER ISSUES, KINDLY UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NOW AS SUPPORT WOULD NOT BE OVERWHELMED DURING THIS PERIOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PANIC ONLY WEAKENS THE SYSTEM. WHAT HAVE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA DONE FOR YOU BEFORE NOW? IF YOU PLACE A PH ORDER TODAY, YOU WONT BE MATCHED BUT YOUR MAVRO KEEPS GROWING. LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF MMM. PH AND GH RATIOS ENSURES SUSTAINABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. PLACE THAT PH ORDER AND ENCOURAGE YOUR DOWNLINES TOO TO DO SAME NOW. THIS IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TIME TO SINCE YOU WONT BE MATCHED.

BE POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE.
MMM IS STILL UP AND RUNNING.

Good write up and PRO. But i have a question for you. If those that PH will not be matched till January but will have their macros growing. How will the mature GH that will be unfrozen be matched? With whom will they be matched? I just provided help. Is ur statement about inability to PH true?
One gud thing is dat my downline was just unblocked very quickly. Normally take 2 weeks.
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by ddippset(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
chaloner:

What it means is that Gh request/ matching has been suspended till January for programmers to implement a new model to tackle many of the problems currently experienced on MMM.

The 30 days is forecasted to give programmers enough time. It could resume even before the end of the 30 days, depending on how quickly the upgrade is completed

In the meantime, all mavros will continue to grow. All pH made during this period will continue to grow but they won't be matched with GH. Meaning that if you PHed now, you should not be expecting to me matched to make payment until the programmers finish their work.

From next week, all old participants will be able to change their guiders to more active guiders. But you will only be able to select a 10+ and 100+ guider as your new guider.

MMM Admin also hunted of the possibility of releasing movros this December but he said that depends on an evaluation on the effect of this on the system especially as programmers are working on the system.

Participants should not be discouraged and should not pay any attention to articles on the media about MMM crashing. Your mavros are safe and are growing.

The bottom line is that MMM has not crashed and that your PO is assessable anytime. We are MMM and MMM depends on us.
what about people on temporary moratorium? what is their fate for the next one month?
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
danowena:

Good write up and PRO. But i have a question for you. If those that PH will not be matched till January but will have their macros growing. How will the mature GH that will be unfrozen be matched? With whom will they be matched? I just provided help. Is ur statement about inability to PH true?
One gud thing is dat my downline was just unblocked very quickly. Normally take 2 weeks.
every match will be done systematically. Atleast from those upto 30days
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
ddippset:
what about people on temporary moratorium? what is their fate for the next one month?
its among the reason for all this. All fake pop, moratoriums will be resolved
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by gurunlocker: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Continue using different grammars, e go clear for una eyes soon

7 Likes

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by betoracle13: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
mmm participant in south Africa being contacted

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by Praiseson: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
my issue is that, l provided help for seven people late November, six of them acknowldged and confirmed the payment but only one refused till date, her number and that of her guradian has not been going, the evidencde of the payment i.e the bank statment and the snapshot of the payment has been uploaded twice to the support, but till date, no response from the support group.

what can be done to a situation like this please?
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by Calculux95: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
ddippset:

Just got released from Temporary Moratorium today after a month
I guess they are serious about working on the system.

2 Likes

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by ddippset(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:

Just got released from Temporary Moratorium today after a month
I guess they are serious about working on the system.
great! nice one. did you upload any id's?
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by Calculux95: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
ddippset:
great! nice one. did you upload any id's?

I did, but support did not request for it.
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by ddippset(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:

I did, but support did not request for it.
k
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by Yabiola26(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
chaloner:

Please I have a question oo...
One of my down lines is almost ripe to GH but just yesterday he realised that the account number he reg with can only accept 50k maximum but he is expecting more than 300k..please is it advisable to change the account number with his other bank where he can receive huge amounts or I should call the person paying to pay into another account... Please treat this with urgency.. Thanks alot
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by yemkaf(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2016
since MMM has been suspended for nw till January while not find another means to earn by joining get help worldwide. No issues no problem u get ur money within 24 hrs after ur GH, if u care to knw more about this platform identify by notifying me through this mail loyalman58@gmail.com or send ur whatsapp number to that mail loyalman58@gmail.com
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yabiola26:

One of my down lines is almost ripe to GH but just yesterday he realised that the account number he reg with can only accept 50k maximum but he is expecting more than 300k..please is it advisable to change the account number with his other bank where he can receive huge amounts or I should call the person paying to pay into another account... Please treat this with urgency.. Thanks alot
let him goto bank and upgrade the acct wit identity card

2 Likes

Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yabiola26:

dont change any acct cos the acct will b blocked. Jus goto bank and upgrade the acct
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by Mindfido(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria

With respect to the notice of MMM Get help suspension till Jan 17 2017, I have decided to write this post why the plan is a reliable or certain reason that MMM might eventually crash come January 2017.

While the additional 20% interest on any amount rendered as help in December is enough motivational factor to boost more people to provide help, which will eventually cater for the numerous people planning to Get help in this period. The plan to suspend it till January will only create a deficit effect on the system in the sense that number of people who will seek help will be more than those who are willing to provide. In fact those who are rendering help now know that before they can actually pay that money is in a month's time which is in Jan 17; and they can actually seek help the next day since they have reached the one month period of getting their own help. This will eventually crash the scheme as the number of people Getting help will be more than those Providing it and the vice versa is the necessary thing for the system to keep functioning.

What am trying to say to the guiders and those controlling the Scheme is to revert their suspension plan and concentrate on the additional 20% bonus on top the 30% for this seasonal period as that will increase people's interest in Providing help and won't scare them away. As our elders will say - chopping off ones head is not the cure to headache; like wise stopping or pausing MMM now is not the best option to take.

Please lets pass and share this till it get to the guiders and those in charge so they can review their suspension plan.

Nota bene: Omotayo is a Mathematics graduate from the University of Ibadan. And the concept of MMM is one that fascinates me.
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by nicoleswizzi: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Mindfido:
Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria

With respect to the notice of MMM Get help suspension till Jan 17 2017, I have decided to write this post why the plan is a reliable or certain reason that MMM might eventually crash come January 2017.

While the additional 20% interest on any amount rendered as help in December is enough motivational factor to boost more people to provide help, which will eventually cater for the numerous people planning to Get help in this period. The plan to suspend it till January will only create a deficit effect on the system in the sense that number of people who will seek help will be more than those who are willing to provide. In fact those who are rendering help now know that before they can actually pay that money is in a month's time which is in Jan 17; and they can actually seek help the next day since they have reached the one month period of getting their own help. This will eventually crash the scheme as the number of people Getting help will be more than those Providing it and the vice versa is the necessary thing for the system to keep functioning.

What am trying to say to the guiders and those controlling the Scheme is to revert their suspension plan and concentrate on the additional 20% bonus on top the 30% for this seasonal period as that will increase people's interest in Providing help and won't scare them away. As our elders will say - chopping off ones head is not the cure to headache; like wise stopping or pausing MMM now is not the best option to take.

Please lets pass and share this till it get to the guiders and those in charge so they can review their suspension plan.

Nota bene: Omotayo is a Mathematics graduate from the University of Ibadan. And the concept of MMM is one that fascinates me.
I can't help but say u are right.... I fink dey should allow dos getting help now to do so...so DT by January evryfin wont be jampacked...
Re: Today On MMM Meeting by chaloner(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

I can't help but say u are right.... I fink dey should allow dos getting help now to do so...so DT by January evryfin wont be jampacked...
u tink u re wiser than mmm board. D oda one na maths graduate. Mmm works in system nd every mode hav its ph nd gh procedure

(1) (Reply)

MTN Shares Rise By 2.6% On Possible Resolution Of $10b Demand / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / How Best To Raise Money For NGO In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.