Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

10 Things I Learned From Dr. Noel Tagoe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Things I Learned From Dr. Noel Tagoe (1049 Views)

3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue / 7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Learned From Dr. Noel Tagoe by Azeemokoya: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
First Primus West Africa Limited, an upscale integrated marketing communications company, recently hosted members of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants Undergraduate Club (CIMA UC), University of Lagos (UNILAG) chapter, to an “Open day at First Primus” at their premises in Lagos.

The students, who turned out in numbers, were at the event to benefit from the vast experience and knowledge acquired over the years by Otunba Seni Adetu, Founder and Group Chief Executive Officer, First Primus West Africa Limited, and Dr. Noel Tagoe, Executive Director, Education, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).

It was indeed a wonderful session of learning and mentorship as Dr. Tagoe, a professor at Oxford University in the United Kingdom prior to his appointment at CIMA, spoke on a range of issues about life, using his personal experiences to illustrate the importance of having an ambition and leadership trait.

Here are 10 symbolic lessons one can learn from the life of Dr. Noel Tagoe.

1. Take Action: You can do whatever you want to do in life. Take action, just do it. All talk is nothing. When you talk, it goes off, it does not establish anything, at most, it annoys some people. When you think, it’s only in your head. When you do it, it changes the fact on the ground

2. Have an ambition: Be ruthlessly ambitious. Do not be comfortable with where you are. Be ready to take a risk.

3. Work with a broad mindset: Learn to think big, think of how to achieve things beyond the ordinary.

4. Be aware of yourself and your society: We do not have a sense of this is what I can do. You have to be aware of who you are and the things happening around you. You have to have a sense of what you do and be proud of it.

5. Never seek to pursue perfection: Pursuit of perfection is the enemy of progress. If you keep waiting for whatever you are doing to be perfect, you would not progress.

Read more at: http://www.jalupon.com/10-things-i-learned-from-dr-noel-tagoe/

Re: 10 Things I Learned From Dr. Noel Tagoe by Azeemokoya: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
cc: lalasticlala mydn44 ishiluv

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Personal Ponzi Website And Make Over 100,000 Weekly / Platinum Reasoning Contest 2018 For Africa Students! / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.