Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job (900 Views)

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Job Vacancy Available With Salary As High As N40,000 Or More Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job by projet: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
You know these days people want to see what you can give back for a favour/help rendered which to me I find okay...provided everybody is happy and we can subsequently forge ahead.
This made me to come up with...what if I give up/sacrifice my first monthly salary(still open for negotiations) just for you,as a way of showing appreciation for being instrumental for connecting me with that job.Consequently and most importantly, giving me a head start in life and saving a soul.

open for further talks.

I am a B.Agric. Holder (Animal Science).

I just want to be gainfully employed through your help and would forever be grateful. Just give this stranger you don't know from Adam a chance to be part of the life you affected positively.I will ever be indebted to you. THANK YOU.

please lalalasticalal,if u can project this to FrontPage I will be very grateful.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Your own na one month, me I will give three months (inclusive of salary, allowances, bonuses etc), pesin eye don dey red! Abeg any good offer govt or private will be appreciated. BSc International Relations, Abuja
Re: What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job by Malubi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Be careful of fraudster.
projet:
You know these days people want to see what you can give back for a favour/help rendered which to me I find okay...provided everybody is happy and we can subsequently forge ahead.
This made me to come up with...what if I give up/sacrifice my first monthly salary(still open for negotiations) just for you,as a way of showing appreciation for being instrumental for connecting me with that job.Consequently and most importantly, giving me a head start in life and saving a soul.

open for further talks.

I just want to be gainfully employed through your help and would forever be grateful. Just give this stranger you don't know from Adam a chance to be part of the life you affected positively.I will ever be indebted to you. THANK YOU.

please lalalasticalal,if u can project this to FrontPage I will be very grateful.Thank you.
Re: What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job by mankayzee09: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
projet:

open for further talks.

Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.

We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Requirements
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
High level of integrity and transparency.
Dedication of time and knowledge.
Effective time management skills.
Promptness and dependability.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
Must be able to handle tough fast environment. Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
Skills/Qualifications
Minimum Second Class Lower Degree or HND in any discipline
Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Intelligent don't confuse with academic.
Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
Must be able to handle tough fast environment.
Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: careers@ornamental.com.ng
Re: What If I Offer You My First Salary As A Means Of Appreciation For The Job by projet: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
mankayzee09:

Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.

We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Requirements
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
High level of integrity and transparency.
Dedication of time and knowledge.
Effective time management skills.
Promptness and dependability.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Must be able to handle tough fast environment. Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
Skills/Qualifications
Minimum Second Class Lower Degree or HND in any discipline
Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Intelligent don't confuse with academic.
Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
Must be able to handle tough fast environment.
Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: careers@ornamental.com.ng
thank you Sir would do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Steven Consulting / ... / Customer Service Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.