Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Diamond Bank Application Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Application Form (8607 Views)

Help On Diamond Bank Application!! / Sterling Bank Application Process Step 2.. / Download Wema Bank Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Application Form by Nzeribe: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2007
It's been quite difficult applying for the diamond bank management trainee position. The server does not come up after several attempts. This is more like a technical difficulty. Please, anyone with an idea of how to successfully apply for this job should kindly speak up.
Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by saintuche(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi guys i too wrote the test in Ibadan and confirmed pass,i will be glad if anybody can avail us information regarding the time the interview,when available.thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by chinkolo(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2007
hello pls can any one tell me the site water poured on my newspaper yesterday(thanks to my neighbour )so culdnt c anytin clearly
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by jess(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi Chinkolo,
well all you have to do is log on to
www.diamondbank.com.
Click on th Home Page and scroll to careers. Click on the online application form and fill it accurately. Choose only one test centre and dont send more than one application or you'll be disqualified. Application closes on the 23rd of January, 2007.
i HOPE THIS INFO IS USEFUL.
HAPPY NEW TO ALL NAIRALANDERS. AM SORRY IT'S COMING THIS LATE COS I JUST RESUMED AT WORK.wISHING ALL OF YOU THE BEST OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED GREAT THINGS FOR US AS LONG AS WE SERVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by yemen(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2007
hi thks 4 d infoemation on diamond bank
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by marydre: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi jess sent my CV on line early December 2006.Want to know if I should still apply with diamond bank on line, n if I won't be disqualified.Also can one submit hard copy. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by kuntakinte(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2007
people the correct website is www.diamondbankplc.com I want to know if we can disregard th earlier applications we did before and do a fresh application.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by nunu(f): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2007
it is not www.diamondbankplc.com, the correct address is www.diamondbank.com as stated by the other guys on this thread.And this is a new application,so disregard the applcation you posted last year and re-apply,because the format for re-applying is even different from the previous way of applying online.

Kuntakinte,happy nu-year
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by stellose(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2007
angry the site is not coming up at all what do i do.is it that the site is not available yet or what/
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by jess(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hi guys, Nunu is right. This is a new vacancy as placed on yesterday's Guardian Newspaper for Graduate Trainees. Everyone has been having difficulty logging into the site cos of the number of people trying to log in at the same time.
I had the same problem but was able to complete the application process a few hours ago. So i whish everyone goodluck and the key is being patient and persistent. And guys like i said before, the address is
www.diamond.com
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by afam1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2007
na wah self for this diamond bank form
its getting difficult to fill online any help from any one
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by ayomidele: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
thanxs alot guys its just dat its too difficult to open the site. i wish u all good luck.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by Nzeribe: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2007
I finally got through with filling the application form. All you have to do is to keep trying till you get through. I suggest you try early in the morning or late at night when there might be less congestion on server. You know say we wey dey find job plenty. Anyway, all the best and keep trying . cheesy smiley wink
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by funsoo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
I forwarded an e-mail to the bank yesterday about the problem.I hope they will do something about it.May be i have to call a professional colleague in their IT$S department.Meanwhile like Nzerebe have said keep on trying
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by adannaya(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2007
hi fellow naira landers ,am a new member,i v been trying to apply for the diamond bank vacancies but i dont know the web v refused to open .plss u guys should help me tell me how to do it happy newyear to us all
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by exng(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2007
guys i am new here, but i must i am impressed with what i have seen so far. about the diamond bank stuff, all you need do is to be patient and apply online. i suppose the server is slow as well as the number of people turning in the application, all is well my bro.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by faloye(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2007
I think the problem is the large no of people trying to access the site almost at the same time. Keep trying you will get through. You dont have to give up you know. cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by Osezua: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2007
I was able to get through to the application form but the problem is that I was only able to fill in my personal data and acedemic record. Other pages refused to open and there was no confirmation. Please does this mean I will be disqualified? I am so worried.
Re: Diamond Bank Application Form by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2007