Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters (613 Views)

Calling Out Domainkingng Hosting Company For Affiliate Fraud! / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Eze2000(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello,
I have opened this trend in a bid to let out steam on something that has been bother ring me. I have been defrauded 3 times by webmasters here and afraid I am now of most of them. I wonder how many find themselves in my shoes.
The webmaster business is such the the 2 parties do not need to meet. Allis done online. While of is that some are genuine, so many are not and even more are crooked, with others hearttlessly carefree.

You hire someone here to do your blog/website and once u pay they stop answering your calls and texts.

femdevcon
I here by call out this nairalander as a fraud!
I paid this guy the advance he asked to build me a stunning website and he turned deaf and dumb after a a month of failed promises. I made this payment at the end of August. Till now nothing. Because my lack of that website to put up my books and copyright them adequately I have lost 2 to plagarism.

This is number and picture.....his Monika here is femdevcon and he has some threads up.

+2349059811422

For those who don't know...don't fall for his sweet swords. Me, I will find even if it takes ten years and ten he will pay greatly.

Here is a link to his profile
https://www.nairaland.com/femdevcon

Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by skyhighweb(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
making it hard for us to get clients, he probably doesn't know html, have u reported to the bank? since they all have bvn, they could do something about it and the bank will contact the police or something.

if u still interested i can build for u

pm me or call 09075252828

jobs done for clients

www.makeisell.com
www.tcare.com.ng
www.vicuma.com.ng
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Cheap: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by wowmenow: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op if he really scam you
Post your real name and phone number
Let's verify you before chasing the scammer

This days a lot of people will create fake threads on nairaland just tarnish some people image

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Lautechgossip(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Cheap: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Cheap: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Lautechgossip(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Lautechgossip(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Cheap: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lautechgossip:

@cheap kindly make ur research well ooo. Didn't buy any fb page. Kindly confirm the moniker that bought fb page from u Pls. The dude above is Laughnigeria.

I'm very Sorry
Re: Calling Out Fraudulent Webmasters by Eze2000(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
wowmenow:
Op if he really scam you
Post your real name and phone number
Let's verify you before chasing the scammer

This days a lot of people will create fake threads on nairaland just tarnish some people image

My real name is Eze King Eke and I'm author of 3 books one of which is a hit on an american book Forum but I make nothing from there because it was stolen.
links to my books on nairaland
Also By Eze Eke.
Romance and Action stories here on Nairaland.

DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM PART 2
https://www.nairaland.com/3429335/dirty-diamonds-boko-haram-part#50537652

DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM PART 1
https://www.nairaland.com/3185856/dirty-diamonds-boko-haram-part

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

My phone number and emails are all there. The second book hit front page in August and I sold quite a few copies here on naira land. if u visit my blog u will see all my books up there. I have no time for false accusation because I have a reputation too to protect. I promise I did do business with this guy and he approached me here on nairaland before we went to whatsapps....these are a matter of public record. The money I paid him as advance wasn't even much but d damage done is so huge a 100k compensation won't satisfy me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale With $17+ Inside / Get Latest Acute Email Production Engine 2017 Cracked / Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.