Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Essenatial Elements Of Web Designing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Essenatial Elements Of Web Designing (937 Views)

The Basics And Beyond The Basics Of Web Dev (Updated) / Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer / Need Of Web Base Application Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essenatial Elements Of Web Designing by Davidjamessol: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aspects of Accurate Web Design

I have often fought with describing the distinction of style vs. improvement to friends, customers, household, and usually anybody who's not creator or a custom. Because they are not involved with what I'm each day and so I do not expect them to comprehend and that is clear.
Oahu is the just like me not knowing all of the different facets of building...which it is uncommon this one single-person may do roofing, mounting, base repair, OH-SO different... although etc. They Are all linked. To ensure that stated, it got me thinking inside the field of "style" simply about the various amounts and divorce.

Style is...

Well...everything really. Many people think about it as simply being the visible side be it an internet site, marketing, or printing flyer. The things they don't understand may be the elements that get into a "style".
Therefore I'll make an effort to clarify this rapidly AND I'll stay glued to sites as my case. I am not saying manual or this an ideal description for you to move thinking you are a professional today, however it can help you understand that there is ", especially a web design, a "designer really a lot more than visible in Kent.

The Visual

This is actually the component you will notice. The website's "prettiness" or "ugliness". But also this really is significantly more than that due to the fact every individual has their viewpoint of what's unpleasant and what's very.
The view of the bald pet can not stay...but you will find people who locate them extremely appealing. (Disclaimer-I am accepting those individuals that own them do believe their desirable). Therefore is style truly only the visible aspect of the website when everybody cans never please?

The Functionality

Oh...today we are engaging in anything. Functionality is style!?! But obviously. Actual web site designers think about all facets of what sort of person may connect to the look and we've to imagine we all know what they'll believe once they visit a picture or a switch...may they would like to press it?
May they understand it is a switch to become visited? May they completely miss it due to the wide range of information? Oh-so many concerns that people need to suppose we all know the solutions to. To sum up this however, functionality is what sort of person may "use" the website. Suppose.

The Tone

Just like with marketing provides you with a particular "feeeling"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Tutor Needed Urgently / Get Your 'global Office' WEBSITE Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No. 1 Web Sol / Software Product Marketing Intern At Codulab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.