Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days (22718 Views)

Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by rem44: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
President Chief of staff Kyari today met with the protesting Falcons players and told them today them: "You girls will be paid in two days time" he made them put down their grouse on a paper."

Nice move by Kyari!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/unpaid-allowanceschief-of-staff-kyari.html?m=1

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by SillyMods: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice quick intervention.

The embarrassment shouldn't have been allowed in the first place though.

7 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by chemicalDisease: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Flogging a dead horse.

The deed have been done.
pay them and cover ur face in shame.

26 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good but why did it take them so long?

Ok I've had enough of people asking me again and again to give them the secret behind my Sweet Egusi Soup.

I am going to reveal everything here.

I'm not gonna type again after this, so pay attention to this one last time!!!

Recipe For The Best Egusi Soup Ever.

Water.
Red Oil(good one)
Salt
Onion
Pepper
Ugu Leaves
Magi
Fish.
Beef
Crayfish
And Chilled Bottle Of Macdowell whisky or any other blended gin of your choice. Igabada kai kai is also recommended.

*Some add tomatoes but I don't*

Please Not That There are Many Ways To Cook This Soup, some fry the red oil but I don't.

Let's Get Started.

1. Set the pot on your stove(fire) and pour in a cup of water.

2. Open the Macdowell.

3. Wash the beef or fish or both(if you can afford them) with clean water and put them in the pot.

4. Before you proceed, sample the Mac to check for quality.

5. Add some ingredients that you normally use to cook meat, eg. Salt(a little) magi, sliced onion etc and stir small.

6. It must be just right! To be sure the macdowell is of the highest quality, pour 1 level cup of mac into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Don't Repeat.

7. Mix the ground egusi with water and set aside. Please don't make it watery.

8. Wash the ugu leaves, slice them and set aside.

9. Meanshile, it's important to make sure the Mac is of the finest quality-try another cup.

10. When the meat is almost done, use a tea spoon to put balls of the Egusi into the pot. Please don't stir after putting them. Cook until the balls of egusi starts to break on its own.

11. Now Take another shot of the Mac for consistency.

12. When the egusi starts to break, add red oil and stir.

13. Sample the Mac again to be sure the heat hasn't affected the quality.

14. Add the rest of the items and stir. Cook for 3 minutes.

15. If you are still awake by this time(I hope you are) then drop the soup and start arranging for the garri, poundo, or semo that you will use to enjoy the soup.

I know you must be wondering why you have to drink all that alcohol while cooking?

Well, I will tell you...

First, it keeps your mind in clear state.

2. It will give you something to blame if you use too much salt, pepper or water.

And finally, It will help turn your stomach against food if the soup is tasteless and impossible to eat.

But Normally, this is how I cook my egusi soup(without the alcohol ofcourse) and it is always tasty.

You wan learn about any other igbo soup?

Just ask.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
At last
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Chikelue2000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
How I wish all members of d NFF would be sacked with dat useless Minister of sports
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
See a chief of staff! A man that should be selling gworo at Gwagwalada

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by timilehin007(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
what is my offence God that make you create me to this hell of a country cry. everything just keeps getting worse in this country. obviously this country is cursed.

To whom it may concern..
I want use this unfortunate moment to beg everyone I convinced to vote for this clueless administration.. please forgive me. by 2019 if u hear BU' for for dey complete it with HARI please run for ur life o

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Compliant(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
WE REALLY NEED TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN

THE GIRLS TRIED AND THANK GOD REWARD WILL BE COMING IN 2 DAYS TIME

FAST MOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Mistermamus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
CHANGE!!! an such 1 of em' players voted 4 dis useless govt
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by benjamin007: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari cha...
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Guyman02: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Many parents are using this incident to show their children what it means to be patriotic in Nigeria. embarassed
It is better for you to get appointments into government using your parents or godfathers contacts or win an election and loot billions and be hounded by EFFC which you can use the corrupt courts to manipulate while enjoying your loot and receiving accolades in churches and mosques and at events as chief donor than be abandoned with a broken limb playing football and winning laurels for Nigeria and be treated with disdain like these girls.
If you are not an international player based on personal efforts like Iwobi, Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa in the premiership or super leagues that can afford to tell NFF to go to hell and are playing just to increase their national caps then it is not worth it thinking that the country will remember you in times of need.

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by wowmenow: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Disgrace

Shame on buhari
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by lonelydora: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Damage control.....why can't PMB forfeit some his travels and use the money to settle some of these issues. PMB is just enjoying himself.

We are still waiting for January 14th shaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by realbitez(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Must we as a country always wash our dirty liners In public, can't we do it right just for once undecided

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by onadana: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
How did we get to this level.Is Nigeria really in 2016 , 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Notion(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Naija will neva seems to amaze me. What was actually stoping them for paying this ladies. Nonsense people at helm of affairs... Pls don't tell me they is no money because I will neva take that for an answer, all I see is selfish people all around.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Atiku2019: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
His 500million from MTN can pay all Super falcons allowance and Match Bonuses in the next five years

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by folu4real(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
This our present government are not just putting things together. Why naaa?
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by Pavore9: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
This government is really embarrassing! sad
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by jossy4joseph(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Useless government

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by mccoy47(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Shameless looter!
That's how Mr Integrity gv him 200million naira to clear grass!

Bunch of useless thieves! angry

#Buhari will never go unpunished!

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by bikefab(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very unfortunate. The only languages nigeria's government understands are, protests and strikes. Witout them, u can't get paid. Ever!

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by rexfada(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
So they have to protest to get what's due them... Lubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by willibounce1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
How can people who did the country proud be protesting before they get paid? I don't just understand what that sports minister is doing in govt...somebody that should chasing lizards under hot sun in kano.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by nitt: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Naija ooo.

Animal farm

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by dee02(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
No need for dialogue or any bloody discussions, pay them up and close the case, end off!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by blackjah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Good but why did it take them so long?

hmmmmmm
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by dabossman(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Truth be told, it is a shame that in 2016, we still need the Presidency to intervene in matters like this. The NFF likes to form boss that they are an independent body, always running to FIFA whenever the government interferes in their matters. But when it comes to paying footballers bonuses and allowances that they promised these players, they quickly run to government to help them clean their mess.

If the NFF knows they cannot pay players for attending competitions, then they should stop sending them to such qualifiers/tournaments.After all, there are other sports federations that do not attend all competitions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by blackjah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
these people like washing their dirty linen in public
Re: Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days by saudyarmani(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
What a shame to the president,nff and all bodies actively involved....imagine one mumu said he thought they wount win the tournament...how can someone be so daft and senseless to have thought of such

If you feel they can't win the tournament why waste resources in the first instance for the trip

This country is really sick

Girls am proud of u

GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims / Messi's 7th Golden Boot, Cr7's 6th UCL & Records That Can Be Broken This Season / Jacob Blake: US NBA, MLS, MLB Teams Call Off Games To Protest The Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.