Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Calculate Your Unborn Child's Height - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Calculate Your Unborn Child's Height (380 Views)

Lai Mohammed Reveals How To Detect Sex Of Unborn Child Without Scan / ALERT!!! How To Prevent Your Unborn Child From Zika Virus Cause By Mosquitoes / How To Calculate Dangote’s Networth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Unborn Child's Height by Dietherapy247(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
http://dietherapy247.com/2016/12/11/simplest-way-calculate-unborn-childs-height/#more-563

Welcome back my dear readers. Is been a week i didn’t make a post here but pardon me it is a technical issue which is already resolved thanks to a friend turned brother promise Excel.

Well today we will be looking at simplest way to calculate your unborn child’s height. Don’t get scared when i say CALCULATE the procedure is as simple as A B C.

Before marriage the parents of bridegroom often considers the height of the bride before taking a bold step towards the marrige,The main reason the height of the bride is considered is because the both parents wants what is best for the unborn children. No body wants Dwarfs for them kids therefore you often hear parents tell their son something like this ” Junior please i need you to get a girl that is tall for a wife” No matter whatever their reasons are for those words they are centered around height of the unborn kids. So lets get to business already.

Image result for small boy child
Image source: Pinterest
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR UNBORN MALE CHILD’s HEIGHT here : www.dietherapy247.com/2016/12/11/simplest-way-calculate-unborn-childs-height/#more-563

(1) (Reply)

UC Is Back. Lets Get You On The Fast Train / Egypt Blocks Osama Bin Laden’s Son From Entering The Country / Household Celebrate Christmas In Tears Amidst Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.