Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,697 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (61582 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by metallisc(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charly68:
Please what is the full meaning of MILF

MILF is the elder brother of MILK and the first cousin of MMM! dazall! cheesy cheesy
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by ekems2017(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
9ja4show:

Oh really, why do almost all girls say this?? If you want to cheat why not stay single ...why be in a competition with ur man
I am against adultery but lets tell our self the truth a woman will catch her husband many times and forgive but a man will never forgive
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sooooo.....who are these people?

No one cares.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
her marriage crash like MMM shocked
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by castrokins(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mama G I Know, Who's Muma Gee? Is That How You People Use To Photocopy Sombody's Name?
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Charly68: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Popularity is never equal to maturity oooo! Why would a real man took to social media to announce the trouble in his home ?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by MisterGrace: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
Men can never forgive their wife for commiting adultery but expects the wife to forgive him even though he brings a woman to their matrimonial bed. Now the children will suffer from the effect of broken home.

What's your point?
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Something in your heart must of told you that you do not have enough money to control such woman, but you went ahead, because you are an actor. You think say men dey smile ? You think say some men have christian heart ? If you no fit provide for your greedy wives my people, just have the courage to keep quiet. You cant keep what you cant maintain.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by DEWKID(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=51933536][/quote]

Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by andyanders: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
One should note that all these yeyebrity issue is something one should know that most of them live a fake life style and try as much as possible to hide under who they are not.

Most of them met in clubs, drinking joints or in their line of duties while living a fake life style. When a man meets a lady in a Night club, smoking and winning all the way and they figure that they can handle marriage if they come together., is not possible.

You cannot stop a lady who has been living a fake life style, clubbing and sleeping with different men, hoping that when you gets married, that she can stop, is not possible.

Only 5% of them can be able to live a normal life just like Joke and her husband and people should note also that Joke's husband is a British trained actor hence he was able to handle his marriage with his lovely wife.

Nigerian yeyebrities live a fake life style hence they cannot stay together.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by seunlly(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yeyebrity people sha. In another words Their marriage hit the rock.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by dacovajnr: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
QuietHammer:

How does her being a milf correlate with her infidelity?
both have close relationship with waywardness grin
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by dacovajnr: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charly68:
Please what is the full meaning of MILF
"Mother/ Mom/Mama I'd Like to Bleep". grin grin
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by innobets(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
how is he gonna explain to d kids when they start missing her.
maybe tell dem say dia mum dey Xmas Holiday.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by oganamaster(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
How did u no?
jeromzy:
Some Rivers Ahaoda(ekpeye)women can flirt.anywais its always like that with some celebrity marriages.may God help us all.amen.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I blame the guy. Why didn't u pick a homely girl to marry who does 8-4pm job.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Hades2016(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
so muma G na olosho undecided
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
daclint:
Wetin consignnnnnn me grin grin grin

Festus commentus .I dedicate this to all mmm members including my neighbor we dey play with rope since yesterday, don't even know if he's up to something. May God give una stone heart to bear it .ndo nu
why are people like u everywhere, can't we have a good nigeria for once Guess you don't even understand it works, and you're blindly mocking it
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
This had better not be true.
I have been rooting for them ever since Chioma chukwuka insulted her single status on Gulder Ultimate search. It was so rude and unfair. Was overjoyed when Muma got married, and then had twin sons. I was like..."in your face chioma"! And now? undecided sad
Wth was she thinking?
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by 9ja4show: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
I am against adultery but lets tell our self the truth a woman will catch her husband many times and forgive but a man will never forgive

It's not a law to forgive a cheating husband , you can easily walk away....it's not like its enforced.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by niyidenrele: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
What do u expect when u marry an/a.....

ACTRESS
WAITRESS
HOSTESS
SONGSTRESS.
CUCUMBER AGENT.

There are things u can't change.
No matter how BORN-AGAIN an ashawo may be presumed to be, just know that the evil-spirit that regulates such is at recession at the moment.

Symptoms will still prevail in time to come.
If your clergyman recommends such a LADY for marriage to u...
Please, RECOMMEND that lady back to him and watch his reactions...
Whenever it comes to marriage, please NEVER COMPROMISE....
It is better u desert many ladies as possible to get what u want.

If u can't compromise an ORDINARY SHIRT, why compromise when it gets to WIFE matters
.... hmmmm,u may b rut,but NOT ALL & CAN NEVA B ALL,..THERE IS A LAW THAT IS CONSTANT IN LIFE ,&THAT IS "CHANGE*", meaning everybody will change no matter what you going tru @d moment ,see check ma bbm handle ,I wrote ,ao I wish to marry once olosho,&not present easy going babe,....just ,wait & check em in future
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by pussyAvenger: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
Men can never forgive their wife for commiting adultery but expects the wife to forgive him even though he brings a woman to their matrimonial bed. Now the children will suffer from the effect of broken home.
your mumu is has M.sc
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by pussyAvenger: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
your mumu has M.sc
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by queenfav(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
This guy is funny, u don do d cheap publicity already na?
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Culin(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
who's muma G??
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
when the woman is the bread winner of the family what do you expect , abeg Oga deal with it
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by jfleece(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Only u see olosho for club... Only u rock am Dat nyt.. Then u bleep d olosho... After u propose to d olosho... Una do celebrity wedding... Paparazzi snap u pisure... Y u cum dey complain... Abi u forget say d mammy water wey dey worry her been go buy something for Atlantic Ocean..??
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by uzuede4(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
This post must be a rumour. I saw muma gee some months past with her twins(a boy and a girl). They are more than one year old (lovely kids). We should be careful of what we post on nairaland. This is peoples lives. We won't be happy if same is done to us.
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Duru009(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dat lady has been a runs woman for a very longtime... ..
Re: Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) by Oblak(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
daclint:
Wetin consignnnnnn me grin grin grin

Festus commentus .I dedicate this to all mmm members including my neighbor we dey play with rope since yesterday, don't even know if he's up to something. May God give una stone heart to bear it .ndo nu
Can't you just comment without mmm being involved? It's stale already please. All these kids sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.