Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Solid Minerals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solid Minerals (633 Views)

The Wanton Exploitation Of Coal By Dangote Group, An Abuse Of Nigerian Minerals / Experts Scrutinise ECOWAS Model Mining And Minerals Development Act / Become A Solid Minerals Broker And Earns Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solid Minerals by nkpommpko(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you type Google search , solid mineral, you will see this.

Nigeria is richly endowed with a variety of solid minerals ranging from precious metals various stones to industrial minerals such as barytes , gypsum, kaolin and marble. Most of these are yet to be exploited.
Then you will be directed to one Abu Dhabi, site like that. That will show you how interested we are about this very untapped sector if this economy. Most Nigerians are just sitting on money and are very hungry, the ministry and it's consultants just sit down and milk federal government allocation for the sector, from countless seminars symposiums etc.
I didn't know where to place this thread so i dumped it here,whereever here is. I know there a lot of Nigerians that want to be involved but do not know where to go, apart from the ministry and believe me you don't want to go there now, maybe later when you are stronger.
As you can see there is no forum for solid mineral in Nairaland, so let's start here.
For the list of solid . minerals and where they can be found you can visit www.nijagemsblog.
The early bird they say gets the juicy worms.
Re: Solid Minerals by nkpommpko(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2016
GOSHENITE, Beryl mined in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See The 20 Times You Need To Be Silent / Help My Husband Swallowed The Wedding Cow !! / Disaster As Footballer Dies On Pitch In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.