Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. (3821 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Coiled from RCF OSOGBO WHATSAPP GROUP.

Good evening all..

This is a friend friend's niece. Her name is Anibe Alexandra Odoma. She's 5yrs old. She was kidnapped last night by unknown persons.

Pls help me forward to / share with as many people as you can.

Number to call is 08035959513, 07060685083

This happened last night.
Pls help anyway you can
At least spread the picture
Pls let's be careful
She went to open the door bell in her home yesterday and she was taken
Her family hasn't slept, they are waiting for a phone call
None has come in yet
Her mother has to be sedated this morning, she still isn't sleeping
Kindly spread, thanks.

Lalasticlala and all mods please help push to FP. cry

1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by Divay22(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
cry oh cutie.....i pray you get found soon,untouch and taken to mama....
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by perfectwazobia1: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why are human beings so wicked like this to our innocent kids?
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by Swissheart(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Divay22:
cry oh cutie.....i pray you get found soon,untouch and taken to mama....
Amen!!! I just hope so
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just got this passed from a group :

My friend has just confirmed the 5 year old girl was returned at 2am today, 13 Dec 2016.

She was dropped off at a nearby bush and her father was called to pick her up from there.

Thank you for all the prayers and for sharing / posting

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of The Officers That Shot Protesters At Ogbomosho Today(pics) / Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa / Fake DSS Officer Guarding Fake First Lady Arrested In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.