Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled (6693 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Chine12(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEWS IN OUR PO EARLIER TODAY.
All accounts have been frozen for 24hrs to enable the Adim. sort out new due dates for all participants and then turn all mavro that are not due into BLUE (signifying FROZEN) according to the new policy.
This implies the following:
*That From tomorrow GHing and PHing starts.
* that your already GREEN MAVRO will turn BLUE and grow to become green according to the new policy

*that the period of frozen mavro is no longer 15days but 30days and period of frozen mavro starts from the day your payment is confirmed.
* that the new policy will remain until the system is stable, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled.
* that MMM Nigeria was never on a pause mode or Holiday.
* The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems
*And this message should be passed to all downliners to alleviate panics and fears.
Long live MMM!
Building the world together!!!

From prospective guider Ryan

If una knw say una PH for mmm nd d money neva dy go cancel dat ph o

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by kolnel: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very good
You guilders definitely wants more casualties
Continue
Satan is watching you

13 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by ademasta(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by DropShot: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's not a matter of IF but of WHEN it will finally crash.

No be swear. Na fact.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by ring7(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM and cucumber and cassava are talk of the year now.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
nice one....i just paid a ph order of 500k todae....longlive MMM...MMM is You and Me

10 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by atitipoyoyo: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
These Guilders should just shut up and stop saying what is not written on PO. Come tomorrow and nobody gets help that will increase the run on the system.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Michaeljoshua(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Watching in 3D

grin grin
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by cyberguy72(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
kolnel:
Very good
You guilders definitely wants more casualties
Continue
Satan is watching you
shut up ur ssmelly mouth animal like u,Wizard wishing ur fellow humans bad.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by cyberguy72(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
atitipoyoyo:
These Guilders should just shut up and stop saying what is not written on PO. Come tomorrow and nobody gets help that will increase the run on the system.
its an authentic info,u go just get high BP for nothng beware.
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by kolnel: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
shut up ur ssmelly mouth animal like u,Wizard wishing ur fellow humans bad.

Don't worry
Your help will come from heaven once you provided help on earth

1 Like

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by DropShot: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
fool go and sleep jare enemy of progress.Thunder fire ur papa yansh.
Mynd44 Lalasticla Seun OAM4J.
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Timtere(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians are very gullible set of people, trust me many will still believe in MMM even after the disaster
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by ochuski(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Huhuhhuhuh.... Na wa o

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by gemale(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Osahon7:
nice one....i just paid a ph order of 500k todae....longlive MMM...MMM is You and Me
& d administration & guiders who r only regulated by 'goodwill' nt 2 GH 2 demselves by using front men. 4gt ur greed 4 1 sec & tnk.
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Naughtytboy: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol,, see quote me,, mmm is gone
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by olayemmy666: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
If I PH this period, make I die kiss

3 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by TRIXIA: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chine12:
FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEWS IN OUR PO EARLIER TODAY.
All accounts have been frozen for 24hrs to enable the Adim. sort out new due dates for all participants and then turn all mavro that are not due into BLUE (signifying FROZEN) according to the new policy.
This implies the following:
*That From tomorrow GHing and PHing starts.
* that your already GREEN MAVRO will turn BLUE and grow to become green according to the new policy

*that the period of frozen mavro is no longer 15days but 30days and period of frozen mavro starts from the day your payment is confirmed.
* that the new policy will remain until the system is stable, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled.
* that MMM Nigeria was never on a pause mode or Holiday.
* The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems
*And this message should be passed to all downliners to alleviate panics and fears.
Long live MMM!
Building the world together!!!

From prospective guider Ryan

If una knw say una PH for mmm nd d money neva dy go cancel dat ph o

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by WebSurfer(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Osahon7:
just negodu stupi-dity

2 Likes

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by burrytee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg house before the system get these freezing development. fellows were suppose to pay 150k on my GH. though both was paired to pay .one person already paid 40k the other no gree meet time and ws cancel. currently system showing "dispatcher has created assignment" for days now.do I cancel or wot ?
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by ifex370(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
burrytee:
Abeg house before the system get these freezing development. fellows were suppose to pay 150k on my GH. though both was paired to pay .one person already paid 40k the other no gree meet time and ws cancel. currently system showing "dispatcher has created assignment" for days now.do I cancel or wot ?

Don't
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is the real interpretation of the mmm frozen message.

For those that there order weren't re-matched, The rules also applied to you so you will be rematched once it clocks the date

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by burrytee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
ifex370:

Don't
Pls can i do
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by iykedare(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Osahon7:

A mumu at your age, will remain mumu forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nna, so I heard about the gradual death of the ponzi scheme called "MMM". Initially I had a huge scepticism about the whole process. Thank God for the voice of reason and the quest for knowledge, I was able to avoid stories that touch. But wait o, This gets to show how gullible and greedy most nigerians are. I thought the past election taught the youths a lesson, but no, the level of insanity and gullibility skyrocketed. Well, to all mavrodians[ so them get general name], I empathise with you all. It's best you pick up the leftovers of your pride and move on, because 2017 would hit you from behind if you don't kit up and look towards making a worthwhile income. #Richy_Writes. #LetUsSayAPrayerForTheMavrodians. #2017LoadingLikePes2010. #ILaughInSpanish.

1 Like

Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by SoPappyjay(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
This post is to target those who already know what TBC is and have made up their mind to invest in it. Want to buy TBC? Call 08068655843.

PS. If you don't know about TBC, do some research.
Re: MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled by iamphilips(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
MY RECOMMENDATIONS TO GET THE COMMUNITY BACK TO ORDER. NEED YOUR REVIEW

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Investment Update This Week. / Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding / ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.