Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM (871 Views)

Chat With Whatsapp Web Using Opera For Computers - Whatsapp Online / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM by aneldaking(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
MY PERSONAL CHAT WITH AN ONLINE CONSULTANT ON MMM

Consultant joy:

Thank you for visiting MMM! How can i help you?

Me:

Hello

Consultant joy:

Hi

Me:

Really confuse and scared of the breaking news we are getting everywhere. What's really went wrong ma?

Consultant Joy:

The truth is what you have on your PO. There is a temporary hold on all Mavros from Nigeria. This is just to protect the community from going down.
We have learned based on many experiences that during this yuletide season members usually ask for GH more than PH and when the balance is not in equilibrium its will go down negatively, there might be an upset in the system.
So Far MMM Nigeria is doing great, the Admin aim is to keep this community alive and active for a very long time and that's what we all aspire to do, right?
So in order to do that, we have planed out a preventive measure which is to hold the Mavros during the yuletide season. But once the yuletide season is over everything should go back to normal. So there is no need to panic; participants just have to be patient so that the community will be even stronger than it already is. We are not on any terrible situation; we are doing what's best for everybody.

Me:

I see. Does that mean I should still go ahead and provide help that I’ve been matched to pay since?

Consultant Joy:

Of course, you should

Me:

OK. But someone who was also matched to pay me refused to pay me, and I didn’t get reassigned as before. Will I also have to wait until January?

Consultant Joy:

Yes, you have to wait. So Sorry.

Me:

OK. Thank you. The media is really doing a bad job making people panic. I pray we prevail.

Consultant Joy:

Certainly

Me:
One last question What plans does Admin have if by January everybody wants to GH and no PH?

Consultant Joy:

The system is being reconfigured in such a way that henceforth everybody can’t GH at the same time as Mavro will now be credited every day, not necessarily Tuesdays and Thursdays. That way all participants won’t have any need to GH at the same time, but on a 30-day cycle.

Me:

You know as it stands now, when Mavros are unfrozen in January as promised, everybody will want to GH immediately...You understand? Will that not be another problem?

Consultant Joy:

The system will no longer allow everybody to GH at the same time since it will now be on a 30-day cycle. This was really an opportunity to improve the system. Admin is considering every possibility ahead of time.

Me:

Ok. Thank you. You are doing a wonderful work here. Please keep it up

Consultant Joy:

Together we change the world
Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2016/12/my-personal-chat-with-online-consultant.html

Re: My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM by ademasta(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok
Re: My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM by mamatayour(f): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not only consultant JOY but consultant CRY cry

1 Like

Re: My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On MMM by shupy: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Circle / Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral / 6 Girls Davido Has Dated Since Becoming An Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.