Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,106 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry (566 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by jo997: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, has compared President Muhammadu Buhari’s new look to the Nigerian economy.
The ‘queen of boobs’ shared a recent photo of the President on her Twitter handle @cossyojiakor, which she tagged National Defense.
She wrote: “Our president is representing us well….just looking at him…his features reflects just how hungry and tired the economy is.
“Please pray for him to add just a little weight so he can look more handsome and maybe our economy will be better and more robust.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/14/buharis-recent-look-represents-economy-tired-hungry-cossy-ojiakor/

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by INTROVERT(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by LordIsaac(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
He is however the President and Commander in Chief; and you, a commercial sex distributor...let me know whose camp I'd rather align with! Rubbish.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by Sunnymatey(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just wait, Aisha will certainly answer u for shading her hubby.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by Alhkerimu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]SAI BABA THE ONLY PRESIDENT WITH A DIFFERENCES, MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GIVE YOU MORE WISDOM TO SUCCEED IN ALL RAMIFICATION AMIN SUMER AMIN.
AS FOR COSSY BABA PLEASE LEAVE HER SHE IS POSSESS ALREADY.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: Buhari’s Recent Look Represents Our Economy, Tired, Hungry by Mikylopez(f): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
shez right tho. he aint looking healthy

(1) (Reply)

Future Says Jay Z’s ‘reasonable Doubt’ Wasn’t ‘hot’ Until 2pac And Biggie Died / Toyin Aimakhu Changes Name To Toyin Abraham / Winners Chapel Member Claims That 30 Robbers Fled On Seeing Oyedepo’s Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.