Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia (14074 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Photos With Security Operatives At Their Base / Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys / Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Ipisi(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Stunning PHOTOS of Koredo Bello at the just concluded forum #PoliceAndTheMedia held on 14th December, 2016

Mavin Records sensational artiste Koredo Bello and his #KoredeBelloInitiative successfully organized the just concluded forum #PoliceAndTheMedia .
The aim of the forum is to help foster the relationship between the media and the law enforcement agencies. These forums alone can't solve the problems but it's a sure way get the conversation going on progressive steps to be taken. It's a collective responsibility.
On a panel with the Commissioner of Police Lagos State, Fatai Owoseni (represented by ACP Lanre Ogunlowo) , are tosyn bucknor, Chude Jideonwo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/koredebello/

cc Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44

Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Ipisi(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2016
More Photos...

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by naniawini(f): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2016
FTC..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Omudia11: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Fine boy no pimple.

3 Likes

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by veekid(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016

awesome
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by herzern(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Rapsino(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
FTC. thank God finally. I dedicate this to my crush in the houz.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by orjikuramo(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
I can see my guys smiling behind K.B
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Phrankin(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Abuse and misuse of words. Lookup the meaning of cute and tell us where the cute is in these pictures.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by aimuan(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Color riot.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Lincoln275(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
my mavro on my mind not this fvck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Rapsino:
FTC. thank God finally. I dedicate this to my crush in the houz.

wat seems to be d problem of nairalanders with FTC ?

bros sorry to break it to you, u are not FTC and middle tc u be
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by wandeay: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2016
May it work as intended
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by warribloood: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
This boy ain't got dress sense

1 Like

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by harmbhrosz(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Phrankin:
Abuse and misuse of words. Lookup the meaning of cute and tell us where the cute is in these pictures.
for the fact that you're seeing happy people in a picture is not cute to you?
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by jchuchu(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2016
K
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2016
KOREDE the short man devil cheesy

na joke oh..b4 him bellovers do me like this grin

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by hoefucker: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2016
make somebody tell me the essence of this rubbish cus m not understanding...: (

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by deebrain(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
I cover Korede Bello with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2016
warribloood:
This boy ain't got dress sense

Teach him how to dress now. . . Warri boys and mouth. grin
Person wear Police camo go Police event to show say Police na ur friend, u still dey talk nonsense. . . Abi u think say na sample-ekwe him go dance for there? grin

1 Like

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Adonis3: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Bb
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
What's stunning about this midget with fried hair like micheal jackson nonsense
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Phrankin(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
harmbhrosz:
for the fact that you're seeing happy people in a picture is not cute to you?
don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on anyone, just that the word cute is not the best word to qualify the picture. Anyways, we all get the drift. Don't mind my nit picking

Cute: adjective (comparative cuter, superlative cutest)
Possessing physical features, behaviors, personality traits or other properties that are mainly attributed to infants and small or cuddly animals; e.g. fair, dainty, round, and soft physical features, disproportionately large eyes and head, playfulness, fragility, helplessness, curiosity or shyness, innocence, affectionate behavior.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by exlinkleads(f): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
abi this guy papa na former police

hmmm i no sure say police don witch am before

with him money self, police go first show am first.

we dey wait sha
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2016
see wat a young kid is going and I yam making 2k daily, God punish Satan
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by prince049(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
lankykid:

2k?, whatd do you do?. Don't mind m prying please.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by prince049(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
lankykid:

2k?, what do you do?. Don't mind me prying please.
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2016
prince049:

2k?, what do you do?. Don't mind me prying please.
my bro, na hustle o. photography...
I don't do it daily sha

1 Like

Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by lordfizco(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
What's stunning about this midget with fried hair like micheal jackson nonsense
Haters spotted
Re: Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia by Rapsino(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
askibee:

wat seems to be d problem of nairalanders with FTC ?

bros sorry to break it to you, u are not FTC and middle tc u be
at all at all na im bad pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba, Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva In Adorable Photo / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down / Picture Of A Real Life Human Hulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.