Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices (2606 Views)

How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? / How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / How Do I Remove Screen Lock On Tecno C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2016
You may want to do this for hack purposes or to unlock your phone in case you have forgotten its pattern or passkey.
What do I need?
1.A computer
2. Andriod SDK
3. A working universal serial bus (USB) cable
STEPS
1.Download ANDROID SDK
2.Extract ANDROID SDK tools
3.Open ANDROID SDK folder
4. Open SDK folder
5. Open platform tools folder
6. Copy the file path that's leads to platform tools folder
read more ...
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Kelly2713(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
la click la ..........
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by investigator007: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
lexicop:

You may want to do this for hack purposes or to unlock your phone in case you have forgotten its pattern or passkey.
What do I need?
1.A computer
2. Andriod SDK
STEPS
1.Download ANDROID SDK
4. Open SDK folder
read more ...

Which more c ur eye
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by DaniellaDokubo(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kelly2713:
la click la ..........

...la curl
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by presented007(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
How I run back After seeing...............read more

Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Kelly2713(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=DaniellaDokubo post=51949945]
...la curl[/quote

hahahahahah, funny right?
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Yishah(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
La click la dissolve

2 Likes

Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Crystalom3(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
investigator007:

Which more c ur eye
na d more be dis **gives him the post** oya no insult am again oh grin
What do I need?
1.A computer
2. Andriod SDK
STEPS
1. Download ANDROID SDK
4. Open SDK folder
7. Goto my computer
8.Right click and open advanced system settings
9. Click environment variables and then click path
10. In the variable value space fix this ; and the end of all the text written and paste the path you copied on your platform tools folder
11. Save and go back to your platform tools folder
12. In the platform tools folder hold shift and right click and select open command prompt here
13. In the command prompt type adb and press enter
14. Next type adb devices and click enter , if your device model shows then you phone is well connected
15. Now type adb shell and click enter
16. Now if your phone is rooted type su and press enter , if your phone is not rooted pls don't type it.
17. Now type rm /data/system/gesture.key and then press enter. Now your phone has been unlocked
in the place of gesture type password if your device is locked with a password.
Your phone will still display a password or pattern has been used to lock the phone , but now any pattern you draw or password you type will certainly open the phone . All you need to do to make your screen lock normal is to go and set your screen lock again
Re: How To Crack Pattern Lock On Android Devices by Emperor119(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
so all this make I unlock pattern...Op receive Brain

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Reviews Data Plan Costs / What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? / MTN Introduces Magic Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.