Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! (1703 Views)

Police Have Finally Arrested The Snake That Swallowed 36m See Pics / Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray! / Must See Hilarious Memes And Comments On Nairaland About MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2016
More

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2016
See more

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2016
More

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by talktonase(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians no get chill...wonderful love story though...

1 Like

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by antosly(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2016
I pleaded with ppl to wait until next yr but, they wouldn't listen

Exact period forex left Nigeria few yrs ago
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
These Ponzi schemes no move me one bit..
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Flexherbal(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Hahahahahh!
Funny you !
I went back to look at No9 , again.
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by mployer(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun grin
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by dsauce: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2016
u try broda. Its quite hilarious. MMM warriors will be like i hope this one is okay sha

1 Like

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by mazimee(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2016
I blame their greediness. When are too greedy to think straight, this is how it ends.
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by Atiku2019: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Number 9 grin grin
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by daclint(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2016
This one got me

Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by phensbassey: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by dapsin999(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice piece. Lol
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by sweettease(f): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2016
That I am confused pic... Epic grin grin grin
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by kulobyno: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by beejay247: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol...

My own question be say dem talk say the money no dey enter any account, (no third party). Now wey MMM don dey Freeze mode.. Which Freezer place did they keep the money?

If they are actually thinking those people who have already Ghana GH will Port harcourt PH next year, then they are on a long thing.. I don't think any reasonable person will want to put his or her money there at first without studying the situation.

They shouldn't have Frozen anything in the first place because it only created the panic they were trying to avoid, if that was actually their motive.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt sha undecided Till January grin cheesy
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by palsenator(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
antosly:
I pleaded with ppl to wait until next yr but, they wouldn't listen

Exact period forex left Nigeria few yrs ago
Which forex left Nigeria? Abeg speak about the one you know... Am a trader and have always been with results. People left forex due to lack of knowledge. Forex is alive bro and don't compare forex to MMM.
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by antosly(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
palsenator:
Which forex left Nigeria? Abeg speak about the one you know... Am a trader and have always been with results. People left forex due to lack of knowledge. Forex is alive bro and don't compare forex to MMM.
It seems ur just bk to vha kuantry.

Who told u vhat a set of ppl didn't paramulate demsef as being Forex traders who came to scam Nigerians and left at a tym lyk vhiz?

I knw wat I'm saying or are u making plans to comeup again with somevhing to exploit us again?
Re: Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! by palsenator(m): 2:35am On Dec 16, 2016
antosly:

It seems ur just bk to vha kuantry.

Who told u vhat a set of ppl didn't paramulate demsef as being Forex traders who came to scam Nigerians and left at a tym lyk vhiz?

I knw wat I'm saying or are u making plans to comeup again with somevhing to exploit us again?

I insist that you know nothing about forex... You see yourself .... forex on a good day is do it yourself business. If you allow someone to trade for you,then you are OYO and that is where scam may come in but learn the real at of trading and get it done by yourself ... By so doing , fraud maybe eradicated. I now understood your point clearly but like I said those that were scam entrusted their funds to someone to trade for them. The side that caught me smiling was where you said maybe am coming up with something. Maybe if you know me, you wouldn't say that. The only reason why I speak about forex here is because I make my living from it and I have some others too. So demonizing it is like telling us that we don't know what gives us comfort. On a more serious note, let's speak out against extortionists in any form. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Laughing! / 4 Years In Unilag (life Of A Unilag Boy) / Very Funny Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.