Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? (553 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? by olizzz(f): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2016
We all have different answers to that.
With all the panics on the Media, I believe it has crashed but if you think my believe is wrong I want to ask u a questions.
Who will PH to someone who wants to GH in January when nobody is sure of getting his/her money back? Definitely, the numbers of those GHing in Jan will be much more than those PHing. Also, with increased panic, those who have PHed will not be willing to pay when paired because of uncertainty of MMM continuity.Hence resulting in MMM's inability to pay its past investors which research has showed is one of the main cause of crash of ponzi scheme.
Re: MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? by olanreyman(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Op you be big mumu... all you want to see is mmm crash abi? Unfortunately for you it wunt. Did you think all GH orders would be released at once? It will be done in batches to meet the the available PH till everyone gets paid... The system is coming up with a big sustainable strategy comes January. To all those creating mmm crash, you will crash if you don't desist.

1 Like

Re: MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? by engrMikemd(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so... WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

WILL WE ALLOW COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? by busayo2uk: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Lets not be fooled. This scheme has crashed, not by the Govt this time, but by those behind the Scheme.

No matter how, no one will pay on this scheme again in this country.

1 Like

Re: MMM, Has It Rilly Crash? by TheSociopath(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Olizzz abi Olisa... You better be careful.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Back, But We Will Be Paying Your Money Gradually~MMM To Participants / Investment Advisor / Don't invest your Money On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.