Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply (1105 Views)

What NYSC Expect Every Corp Members To Do Doing Shutdowns? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) (2) (3) (4)

See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
I was surfing through Facebook and saw this
#lalasticlala

Re: See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply by dafeyankee: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
FTC

First time at last, now i can go to bed and in the morning i will comment when i wake up. Nobody is stealing my ftc.

Seun, Ijebabe,introvert.
Re: See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply by AK6464(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Still waiting to see the NYSC post
Re: See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply by psucc(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2016
You are bound to serve Nigeria but Nigeria is NOT BOUND to help you.
Thread with caution anyway you go.
Re: See What NYSC Posted On Facebook And Nigerian's Epic Reply by Chriswazo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmmmm! let me advise, una still get future o, be careful on the kind of things you do to impress Nigeria authorities, the truth is, they don't really care, you can ask the super falcons to know more. Only impress your God and your love that really love you too. My opinion tho*

Good Gesture: See What A Corper Serving In Port Harcourt Did / Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It / Pictures Of Corp Member Personal CDS Project In Ondo State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7