Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness (705 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by phoneport(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Apostle Akan Weeks, the General Overseer of Reigners Bible Church which collapsed over the weekend in Uyo on why the church building collapsed.
According to the general overseer, the incident was caused by ‘the kingdom of darkness’, who are in a clear battle with the church.
He pleaded with people to stop blaming him for the disaster, adding that he was currently lying in the hospital because of his injuries from the collapse.
The preacher also encouraged everyone to pray rather than sharing gory pictures of the unfortunate incident.
“Apostle Akan Weeks is my name. It is very unfortunate the incident that happened on Saturday during my bishopric enthronement; I call to say that God is still on the throne.
Only God knows best and nobody can question Him. And I want to say that for the departed souls. And those who are injured, God will give them quick and speedy recovery. I want to tell every family that is in pain that our God is the healer.
Now, people are crucifying me but no one should crucify me. I am more interested in the souls of the people I have laboured for to bring to God over the years since my tender age.
I am so sorry and sympathize with all the families. Please, we should rise and pray together, we will win the battle.”
“Let Christians in Akwa Ibom State know that this battle is not all about Akan Weeks and his church, it is the battle between the kingdom of darkness and the church in the land.

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by phoneport(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
I was injured in the leg too. Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I’m still your brother. Reigners Church family, I’m still your pastor. The enthronement was canceled completely and I am not interested.
Please let us rise and pray. Once I am out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together. I was also seriously injured. One of my legs was seriously damaged,” he said during a phone-in to a private radio station in Uyo.

source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/apostle-akan-weekswhy-reigners-church-building-collapsed/

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by haywire07(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2016
The collapse must have affected Dis pastor mentallly

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by phoneport(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Now Pray against every attack of collapse by the Kingdom of Darkness, against your church.
Fire Fire Fire.
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by IamPatriotic(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Bloody ritualist...
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by Opakan2: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Just imagine

After killing people with you impatience and stupidity.. This guy deserves to be locked up
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
.here we go again
uuhh undecided.
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by Kondomatic(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Had I the power, I would have ordered the arrest of the Pastor of Reigners church and whoever contributed in hosting of such large crowd in uncompleted structure.

Their prosecution follows immediately, hopefully that will serve as a lesson for others who do not put the safety of lives into consideration before hosting events in certain places..

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by seunmsg(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
phoneport:
I was injured in the leg too. Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I’m still your brother. Reigners Church family, I’m still your pastor. The enthronement was canceled completely and I am not interested.
Please let us rise and pray. Once I am out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together. I was also seriously injured. One of my legs was seriously damaged,” he said during a phone-in to a private radio station in Uyo.l

The kingdom of darkness attacked your church and succeeded in bringing down the church building and killing over 100 of your members while the holy spirit stood at one corner and did nothing. So tell me, why should the victims relatives and church members still continue to trust and pray to the same holy spirit that looked away when the kingdom of darkness attacked?

If I am a member of your church, I will never pray to the God of that church again. A god that went AWOL at the time of attack by the kingdom of darkness is not worthy to be prayed to again.
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Chai!!!
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by TUMIC(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
WHAT DID THEY SAY WE HAVE DONE AGAIN.

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by phoneport(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
TUMIC:
WHAT DID THEY SAY WE HAVE DONE AGAIN.
please don't scare us with this picture jor. ..
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by adedayoa2(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The kingdom of darkness attacked your church and succeeded in bringing down the church building and killing over 100 of your members while the holy spirit stood at one corner and did nothing. So tell me, why should the victims relatives and church members still continue to trust and pray to the same holy spirit that looked away when the kingdom of darkness attacked?

If I am a member of your church, I will never pray to the God of that church again. A god that went AWOL at the time of attack by the kingdom of darkness is not worthy to be prayed to again.
Nobody is forcing you to pray to him. smiley
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
seunmsg:

Does the holy spirit confirm to you that he knows that man bro?
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
I read where he said "my church"

....who does he want people to pray to now since he is the owner of that church?

God?

Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by seunmsg(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
adedayoa2:
Nobody is forcing you to pray to him. smiley

Yes Ma cool
Re: Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2016
jnrbayano:

Does the holy spirit confirm to you that he knows that man bro?

Kindly ask the holy spirit and let me know his/her response.

Christ Your Wisdom Gives You Good Success - Joseph Prince / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/17 / Why Did God Command Abraham To Sacrifice Isaac?