Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment (852 Views)

Nff Consider Two Eaglets For Eagles Namibia Camp / How Do Imake My Comment/replies Wavy / How Do I Change The Colour Of My Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment by TheLight2: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
For those who have not seen the news report, this is another opportunity to read it once again:

PROPHET T. B Joshua of The Synagogue Church For All Nations says the Super Eagles will emerge victorious in Kenya, with the 2010 World Cup ticket in their kitty.

The man of God renowned for his predictions, prophesied during the week that the Super Eagles would beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia would lose 1-2 to Mozambique in Maputo, paving the World Cup ticket for Nigeria.

Prophet Joshua, SaturdayTribunesports gathered, also predicted a weekend of double celebrations for Nigeria as he said the Golden Eaglets would retain the FIFA U-17 title by beating Switzerland in tomorrow's final match of Nigeria 2009, in Abuja.

It will be recalled that Joshua prophesied that Ghana's Black Satellites would lift the FIFA U-20 World Cup, Egypt 2009.

On phone to Silas Teteh, Ghana's U-20 chief coach, Joshua told the coach whom to pick for the penalty shootout win against Brazil in the final, saying some of them would lose their kicks but that Ghana was going to carry the day.

[b]MY COMMENT:
THIS MAN MUST REALLY BE REALLY GOOD OR VERY BAD. TYHE NATION OF GHANA WENT CRAZY WITH DIVIDED OPINION WHEN IE WAS REVEALED THAT TB JOSHUA WAS ACTUALLY INVOLVED WITH THEIR U20 TEAM THAT WON THE WORLD CUP AT THE EGYPT 2009 TOURNEY. NOW NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO WIN THE U17 WORLD CUP WHICH IT IS HOSTING. THE SUPER EAGLES, WHO MANY THOUGHT HAD LOST THEIR OPPORTUNITY TO QUALIFY FOR THE FIRST MUNDIAL TO BE HOSTED IN THE AFRICAN CONTINENT, SUDDENLY BEAT THE KENYA TEAM, COMING FROM A GOAL TO WIN 3-2, AND THEN MIRACULOUSLY GOT THE RESULT THAT MOZAMBIQUE BEAT TUNISIA BY A LONE GOAL. WELL, I WAS STUUNED WHEN I READ THE STORY AFTER THE MATCH, THAT TB JOSHUA HAD ACTUALLY PREDICTED THAT THE SUPER EAGLLES WILL QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP. THAT TUNISIA WILL BE BEATEN BY MOZAMBIQUE. IT WAS VERY SURPRISING WHEN I THEN DISCOVERED THAT THE STORY HAD BEEN WRITTEN IN THE MORNING OF STAURDAY 14 2009, THE DAY OF THE MATCH., BY TOSIN OMOJOLA.

GOD IS GOOD AND HE TRULY HAS SOME PROPHETS WHO HE HAS CHOSEN TO DO HIS WORK ON EARTH, INDEED, PROPHET TB JOSHUA IS ONE OF THEM.[/b]
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment by Nimshi: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Mor0ns.

Don't you know the difference between 3-2 and 3-1?

Did God show fraudster Joshua 3-1 or 3-2 over Kenya? Or, are you saying God couldn't count?

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment by naijanow: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
@The Light2 He didn't give the number of goals. He just said they would win. Neways, his service is tomorrow, let's find out from TBJ himself on what he said. But HE DID see the win - that much is certain!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles: My Comment by ikennahill: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2009
we should give glory to God, not TB joshua,
make he talk about todays match

(1) (Reply)

D Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / London On Fire, Violence Erupts In London / Arrest ROTIMI FASAKIN Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.