Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD (1321 Views)

Iphone 5s For Sale Or Swap / SOLD White Flawless Iphone 5s 16gb With Box 75k SOLD / Iphone 5s. 2weeks U.K. Used SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2016
SOLD!!!!

Good used Iphone 5s

color: silver

capacity: 64gb internal memory

Conditions: working perfectly, No crack and Neatly used

Ba3 status: moderate, but Not as New.

Non negotiable price N 57,000

Serious buyer: whatapp/ call

purpose of selling: have changed to Iphone 7
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
still available
pls dont call or add me if u can pay this Sum
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
still available
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
still for sale
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Abayomi94(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
You have an iPhone 7 now, surely you can take very good pictures of the said 5s and upload on here to boost your sales. Cheers
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
NO, I ONLY NEED SERIOUS PPLE..... LIKE 10PPLE ADDED ME ON WHASAPP AND I SENT D PICS. NIGERIANS NEVER TAKE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION

i stated the condition and Not negotiable price, pple still add me and argue price again

I only need best buyer add me and i will send u pics
Abayomi94:
You have an iPhone 7 now, surely you can take very good pictures of the said 5s and upload on here to boost your sales. Cheers
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Abayomi94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bizgold:
NO, I ONLY NEED SERIOUS PPLE..... LIKE 10PPLE ADDED ME ON WHASAPP AND I SENT D PICS. NIGERIANS NEVER TAKE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION

i stated the condition and Not negotiable price, pple still add me and argue price again

lol, okay then, all the best..foreigner
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by LordBaelish: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abayomi94:
lol, okay then, all the best..foreigner

leave am! and he no fit take picture...lol

1 Like

Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Abayomi94(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2016
LordBaelish:

leave am! and he no fit take picture...lol
azzin, all the time he dey use school me in how Nigerian act and how na serious buyer e dey find, he for don upload the pictures direct. If i'' gonna buy something,i want to see it first before drawing up any conclusions even before calling or whatsapping the seller. And he is complaining of unserious buyers..you sef are you a serious seller? Lol
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Kaspar0v(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Bizgold:

I personally hate when ppl use this "Nigerians". Makes me sick. Highest level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
WHY U GUYS WASTING UR TIME ON MY THREAD. CHECK MY WALL AND SHALL SEE AM NOT NEW USER HERE, WE THAT DO ADVERT HERE KNW WHAT WE FACE...... ONLY SERIOUS BUYER. DOE DT AFFECT YOU..... I KNW U CANT BUY, SO WHY STRESSING UR HANDS TYPININ
Kaspar0v:

I personally hate when ppl use this "Nigerians". Makes me sick. Highest level of ignorance.
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Common sense is when u follow the rules of the OP. I stated my conditions, if u like it add me and we talk and u shall see pics. Must i post the pics before telling u the conditions. Is dt not too simple to comprehend?
Abayomi94:
azzin, all the time he dey use school me in how Nigerian act and how na serious buyer e dey find, he for don upload the pictures direct. If i'' gonna buy something,i want to see it first before drawing up any conclusions even before calling or whatsapping the seller. And he is complaining of unserious buyers..you sef are you a serious seller? Lol
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Abayomi94(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bizgold:
Common sense is when u follow the rules of the OP. I stated my conditions, if u like it add me and we talk and u shall see pics. Must i post the pics before telling u the conditions. Is dt not too simple to comprehend?
bruh aint nobody trying to pick up a fight with you..take a chill pill.. was just trying to educate you on the right way to market,that is if you really want/need to sell' ...best wishes in your sourjourn for a buyer on here
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thank you.... i
Abayomi94:
bruh aint nobody trying to pick up a fight with you..take a chill pill.. was just trying to educate you on the right way to market,that is if you really want/need to sell' ...best wishes in your sourjourn for a buyer on here
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Bizgold: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Not sold yet
Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by drmikeadams(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin u go use am cook okro soup
Bizgold:
Not sold yet

2 Likes

Re: IPHONE 5s In Lekki Area 4 Sale.... SOLD by Donkunxex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
You gradually chasing your potential buyers away tongue. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 5738ZG Laptop For Sale / Phone Samsung Note 3 And Lenovo A889 For Sell / SOLD!!! White Iphone 5 16g For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.