Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? (6693 Views)

Compare Raypower Enugu With Former Cosmo Fm? / Rate Cosmo 105.5 Fm Enugu And Rhythm 93.7 Fm Lagos. / Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 Debuts On Cosmo Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Nonnyl(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
I'm kinda sacred mehn! For the past 3 months cosmo has not been online. I'm so much missing their lean on me programme.
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by semid(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2009
Do u mean online or on air? Anyhow sha, I served in the east and Cosmo FM was one of the things that made my stay bearable. It's a cool station.
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by ReachRich(m): 5:40am On Nov 16, 2009
Cosmo FM has been banned & sealed off by EFCC.It belongs to the former gov of the state, Chimaroke Nnamani who was alleged to have stolen state funds to set up the FM statn.
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by jiggaz(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2009
Yeah EFCC took over Cosmo,but it will still bounce back, Cosmo is the coolest station in the South East, but Rhythm fm and Silverbird TV is now in Awka and Raypower fm and AIT is now in Enugu, so you wont miss Cosmo that much,
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by malcolmx: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
jiggaz:

Yeah EFCC took over Cosmo,but it will still bounce back, Cosmo is the coolest station in the South East, but Rhythm fm and Silverbird TV is now in Awka and Raypower fm and AIT is now in Enugu, so you wont miss Cosmo that much,
that's wack cos the two stations combined are nowhere near Cosmo. Raypower with all their wackness and Rhythm with poor signals?!!! Don't 4get both radios recruited some former Cosmo Fm staff.
Cosmo might be back, maybe in a less dimension but while the station lasted, they rocked! One.
www.realhiphopng..com
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by dominique(f): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
its been off-air for 3 months!!! shocked sad. . .that station is really cool. i really enjoyed it while i was serving in Benue. i hope it comes back soon
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by puskin: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2009
Cosmo, cosmo, cosmo. . .
dats cosmo baby.
WOW. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by puskin: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2009
Cosmo really got d East nd beyond rocking.
Cosmo fm had d widest coverage out of all fm stations in Naija.
U cud get cosmo fm in:
- Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Benue, Imo, parts of Delta, parts of C-River, Kogi, Abia etc.

Too bad it had 2be shutdown.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Rapmoney(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ahhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! what a shocking news, i have bin away for so long and i didn't know that
my lovely Cosmo Fm has bin shut down. I can't really describe the station wit words. Infact Cosmo fm is
one radio station to die for anyday. I can still remember my university days in Enugu, mehn Cosmo really
rocked our world. I still remember Dj FX2, Chuks the spaceman, Dj Grand Finger, Ogus Baba, Big Sid and all
the lovely programmes such as cruise control and lean on me by Cleo; that's one programme that made me
missed my sleeps some nights grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
puskin:

Cosmo, cosmo, cosmo. . .
dats cosmo baby.
WOW. cheesy cheesy

awww!!! thats so nostalgic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2009
Cosmo baby!

No dull moment.
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by goodgood2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Where is Lydia now?
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by MaziOmenuko: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Awww...just googled Cosmo FM and I was directed to this thread. That station made my school days down at the east worthwhile. I am feeling nostalgic already. The night program, lean on me was da bomb. It made my reading nights extatic!

Cleopatra, didi and co... Cosmo FM was really da bomb

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by tellodds: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Awww...just googled Cosmo FM and I was directed to this thread. That station made my school days down at the east worthwhile. I am feeling nostalgic already. The night program, lean on me was da bomb. It made my reading nights extatic!

Some folks on Nairaland still have their Cosmo recordings. Kindly upload them on YouTube if you can
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by onward4life(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2018
puskin:
Cosmo, cosmo, cosmo. . .
dats cosmo baby.
WOW. cheesy cheesy

Meh they made me go up like from 00.0 to 4.0 awareness wise

Let's start a Cosmo fraternity! (Thread)

I remembered when they always play

"And am so sick of love song" by Neyo
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Kyase(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
onward4life:

Meh they made me go up like from 00.0 to 4.0 awareness wise

Let's start a Cosmo fraternity! (Thread)

I remembered when they always play

"And am so sick of love song" by Neyo

We want cosmos back ooo
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by onward4life(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

We want cosmos back ooo

#CosmoFmReBirth
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Kyase(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
onward4life:

#CosmoFmReBirth
Cosmos was simply the best....
From 10pm that's when you hear the best of cosmos fm

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by akeeng: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
MaziOmenuko:

I read Cleo is dead
Re: Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? by Nonywendy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
House party Friday 10pm
Nostalgic feeling right now cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's New Album B-day / Download Youtube Videos To Mobile Phones As .mp3 & .mp4 / Christy Essien's "omo Mi Seun Rere".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.