Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. (2134 Views)

Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd / Meet Jack The Cute GSD / Tasha The Cute GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Colour:black and tan.
Price:25k (none negotiable).

These awesome cute gsd puppies are up for sale. They are have received their first shot of dhlpp and are ready for new homes. Very active and agile puppies if you are interested in them u can call or whatsapp 08073945364.

Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Parent pic

Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
chuksofficial:
Colour:black and tan.
Price:25k (none negotiable).

These awesome cute gsd puppies are up for sale. They are have received their first shot of dhlpp and are ready for new homes. Very active and agile puppies if you are interested in them u can call or whatsapp 08073945364.

Sir. I beg you in God's name to dash me the female out of free-will, charity and philantropy, God will continue to bless you. I promise to give you all her first purebreed litter and take extreme good care of her. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by Preshivano01(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do u do delivery... Benin city to be precise.. need 2
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Preshivano01:
Do u do delivery... Benin city to be precise.. need 2
if ur ready u can call me lets talk sir
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by uboma(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2016
@ Chucky234 (former moniker) and chuksofficial (present moniker),

I will like to purchase one of these puppies, the female to be precise.
I will also like our transaction to be in the open here if you are game.
Can you send it to Abuja?
I will like to see the picture of these puppies together with their mother.
I want to confirm that the puppies are actually from the dogs whose mating picture you posted here.
I await your response...
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
uboma:
@ Chucky234 (former moniker) and chuksofficial (present moniker),

I will like to purchase one of these puppies, the female to be precise.
I will also like our transaction to be in the open here if you are game.
Can you send it to Abuja?
I will like to see the picture of these puppies together with their mother.
I want to confirm that the puppies are actually from the dogs whose mating picture you posted here.
I await your response...
those are the parents of the pups. Nd its only males dat are left if u want it to b transported to abuja u will have to call me lets talk so i can know ur serious about it
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Another mating pic

Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by CruellaDeville: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hi. Pls do you still have those puppies for sale?
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by uboma(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
chuksofficial:
those are the parents of the pups. Nd its only males dat are left if u want it to b transported to abuja u will have to call me lets talk so i can know ur serious about it

I am very much interested in buying one of the puppies.
Lemme have your Whatsapp number.
You either drop it here or send it via PM.
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by uboma(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
are you same as stdaviding?

he advertised the same puppies here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3541496/gsd-pups-up-grabs
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by cybriz82(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
can i get 1 am at ikotun egbe lagos...i need it b4 friday....08189745434.
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
cybriz82:
can i get 1 am at ikotun egbe lagos...i need it b4 friday....08189745434.
just males left. Sure u can get one tomoro i will call u so we can talk.
Re: Cute Gsd Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price. by chuksofficial: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details / 2 Year Old On Heat Female Boerboel For Sale Imported From SA / Male And Female Lhasa Apso Pups For Sale(white Color)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.