Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

What If Naira Epp Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What If Naira Epp Is A Scam (629 Views)

Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Naira Help Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Naira Epp Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Yesterday, someone opened a thread on nairaland and called the now popular Naira epp a scam. Many quickly clamped down on the guy and showed proof that naira epp pays and is paying.
Well, after a thorough and insightful review of naira epp, I have no option than to agree that the sceme has an element of scam in it.
Now consider this scenero. I signed up with naira help on Friday 9/12/16. I quickly copied the number I saw on the website (08136491026) and sent a whatsapp messag "admin, I want to be merged" after sometimes, I got a reply requesting for my username, I responded with my username. After a while , I got another message with the account details of the person I'm merged with. Also that I have 5 days to pay or I will be blocked. I waited till the next day being Saturday to make payment of 5k into the person's account through mobile transfer. I screen shot every step and sent to the admin requesting for confirmation and also called the person and she confirmed receipt of the fund. But same day I lost my phone. After I got a new phone this week, I sent the admin message that my balance is still showing 0.00 on their website . "have I been confirmed, he replied yes.
That was the only reply I got from him.
From Saturday being 10/12/16 till now, I've not received any alert or even a call as regards NH
Honestly, few questions are bugging my mind as regards this NH.
1) why is the system not allowing the recipient of fund to confirm payment on the platform?
2) Why is WhatsApp the only means of communication between the admin(s) and participants?
3) Is it only one person that's handling NH?
4) How do we know that NH is not operated by Proxy? as in, the admin has coordinated accounts where he receives help and pay few people back while the rest goes to him.

5k is some how small sha, but multiply 5k by the number of persons that have not received and will not receive alert, then you understand the game.
I'm still open to explanation on their side and at the same time, warn other intending participants to be careful as its not as smooth as it seems.
Thanks.

Username is sunnyblack.

Re: What If Naira Epp Is A Scam by oluwagodwin: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
my case is similar to yours, let's wait and see, though loosing the trust I have in the gradually.
registered on friday, played and got confirmed same day. got only one alert one Mon evening, nothing since then.

username is 2sureguy
Re: What If Naira Epp Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
oluwagodwin:
my case is similar to yours, let's wait and see, though loosing the trust I have in the gradually.
registered on friday, played and got confirmed same day. got only one alert one Mon evening, nothing since then.
username is 2sureguy

So so annoying
Re: What If Naira Epp Is A Scam by kenrish2(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
same case an d admin does not reply on watsap if u hav made payment he only replies u wen u hav not made payment, user name is kenrish85

(1) (Reply)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React(photo) / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Chuddy Ugorji Cries Out: I'm Not Organizing MMM Prayer Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.