Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

ZL Launches Door To Door Waste And Revenue Collection In Kaduna State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ZL Launches Door To Door Waste And Revenue Collection In Kaduna State. (900 Views)

Hire The Best Commercial Lawyers For The Debt Collection In Melbourne / FIRS Records N4tr Tax Revenue Collection In 2017 - Fowler / Seme Customs Is Heading For A Record Revenue Collection In The Past Ten Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ZL Launches Door To Door Waste And Revenue Collection In Kaduna State. by babatawa(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2016
ZL Global Alliance unarguably one of the leading waste management company in the country will today launch it's door to door collection of waste and revenue in Kaduna state.
ZL through it's partnership with The Kaduna State Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (MENR) and Kaduna Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) will engage hundreds of youths in the project which is expected to kick start today.
This without being biased i believe would go a long way in creating a healthier environment in the state, job opportunities and huge revenue for the state government which i believe the present administration would use judiciously in making the state a mega city.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Local Popcorn Maize That Pops Well. / Packaging Bag / What Nigeria Will Lose If T. B Joshua Relocate To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.