Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. (1498 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / MTN Newly Introduced Data Plans For 2019 + Free 4GB Data / Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. by v3: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Good day all,

I don't want to sound like a hater, so i'll try to be fair in my post.

I recently decided to buy a smartphone, as my Lenovo phone was stolen by petty thieves. I didn't put much thought into which one i wanted (I just wanted any 2gb ram, 8mp rear phone and a 33k budget), so i ended up getting the Partner PS1.

The phone itself looks really okay on the surface, but sadly, that's all you get - looks.

The phone's battery is pretty much useless. Drains faster than it charges. You could spend 3 days getting it to charge fully, and then loss every bit of juice in it under 3 hrs. As if that is NOT frustrating enough, their is NO customer service to attend to you. I've called the number on their site, i've tweeted at their handle on Twitter, nothing.. angry

As at time of writing this, the phone is plugged in and has been on 23% for over 3 hrs. If i start watching a movie, it starts discharging..whilst plugged in.

Please and please, don't be sold by how the phone looks, avoid it at all costs!

Thanks
Re: Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. by v3: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
v3:
Good day all,

I recently decided to buy a smartphone, as my Lenovo 4G phone was stolen by petty thieves. I didn't put much thought into which one i wanted (I just wanted any 2gb ram, 8mp rear phone and a 33k budget), so i ended up getting the Partner PS1. Bad idea.

The phone itself looks really okay on the surface, but sadly, that's all you get - looks.

The phone's battery is pretty much useless. Drains faster than it charges. You could spend 3 days getting it to charge fully, and then loss every bit of juice in it under 3 hrs. As if that is NOT frustrating enough, their is NO customer service to attend to you. I've called the number on their site, i've tweeted at their handle on Twitter, nothing.. angry

As at time of writing this, the phone is plugged in and has been on 23% for over 3 hrs. If i start watching a movie, it starts discharging..whilst plugged in.

Thanks
Re: Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. by investigator007: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2016
v3:
Good day all,

I recently decided to buy a smartphone, as my Lenovo phone was stolen by petty thieves. I didn't put much thought into which one i wanted (I just wanted any 2gb ram, 8mp rear phone and a 33k budget), so i ended up getting the Partner PS1.

Thanks

Wow that's serious scam o
Re: Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. by niceguy7(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is what NCC are supposed to be doing- blocking of substandard phones into the Nigerian market, instead of data hike shit.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale / HMD To Launch Affordable Nokia 1 Smartphone By March Of 2018 As Part Of Google's / Please, I Need Reviews On This Wireless Bluetooth Earphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.