Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? (574 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by enigma3000: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
I studied at GSS Elekahia, Port-Harcourt class of 1999-2005, my best teacher then, was Mrs Alozie Ozurumba our English teacher and Form Mistress from Jss1-Jss3.
I believed any one who was in that class will agree with me because of her irrational love and care for everybody no wonder when we were ask to write a composition on our best teacher she got nearly 70% of the entire class who picked her as the best.
Mrs Alozie Ozurumba was not just a teacher to us, she was our mother and our friend.
Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by feodan: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Nobody because I Donno book

Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by Flexherbal(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2016
We saw all our teachers as demi-gods....
There was no special teacher, then.
Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by enigma3000: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
Nobody because I Donno book
hahhaa na paper u know?
Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by enigma3000: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
We saw all our teachers as demi-gods....
There was no special teacher, then.
there must be one you enjoyed listening to
Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by feodan: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
enigma3000:
hahhaa na paper u know?
whalahi na watin I know be dat
Re: Who Was Your Best Teacher In Primary/secondary School And Why? by enigma3000: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
whalahi na watin I know be dat
And e b like na only white paper..lol

(1) (Reply)

Yct Students Demand Justice!!!!!!!! / RSUST Matriculation Notice To Newly Admitted Students / Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.