Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF (807 Views)

Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust / ITF Pays 2018 Siwes Staff 15000 (Photo) / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by joebases(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
I still remember with nostalgia how I counted days to be off from the stress of academics and have the opportunity of the industrial experience nicknamed SIWES. I felt more joy when in one of the seminars organized by the industrial training fund ITF, we were told that merely participating in the scheme and being diligent, we deserve a token from the federal government.
I like every other diligent student went through the joys and sorrows of the scheme, and even undertook our training where we weren't paid with the government's reward in view.
It's two years down the line and we haven't heard anything from ITF and our questions to the SIWES unit in school were carefully avoided.
I use this medium to remind the ITF their promises and plead that they do the needful.

Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by Dinocarex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
ITF hasn't paid me since 2012
Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by joebases(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Brother Your Own worse o
Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by chinkichun: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oga move on please... ours since 2013, we haven't been paid. It's not worth the energy used to type
Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by joebases(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2016
chinkichun:
Oga move on please... ours since 2013, we haven't been paid. It's not worth the energy used to type

I have more than being comfortable at the moment but government and it's agencies should be true to their words and show a level of credibility
Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by chinkichun: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
joebases:

I have more than being comfortable at the moment but government and it's agencies should be true to their words and show a level of credibility

My brother, we all know and wish this was the case. But sadly, your statement only applies to a functioning Government and we all know the story with Nigeria. Let's all consider that unpaid SIWES allowance as charity.
Re: 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF by joebases(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bad perception of Nigeria by Nigerians. Let's hope and pray that someday Nigeria will change and our rights not being seen as charity

chinkichun:

My brother, we all know and wish this was the case. But sadly, your statement only applies to a functioning Government and we all know the story with Nigeria. Let's all consider that unpaid SIWES allowance as charity.

(1) (Reply)

Private Tutor Now Avaiable:festac, Anuwo Odofin, Ago Palace Way / See The Updated WAEC Timetable Here For Your Corection / Waec 2017 Government(essay&obj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.