Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (43668 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / OMG My Junior Sister Just Beat Up My Mom. / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
A 55-year-old trader, Mrs Saidat Abu, on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that her husband was a flirt who impregnated her junior sister on two occasions.

She said this while responding to a suit filed by her husband, Momodu, alleging threat to his life by his wife.

Saidat, who alleged that her husband did not only commit adultery but incest, said:
“My husband was having an affair with my sister, he impregnated her and aborted the pregnancy on two occasions.

“I decided not to fight him in order to save my marriage.”

The mother of two also described her husband as a wicked and callous man.

“My husband took me to the hospital and connived with the doctor to remove my womb so that I will not be pregnant again.

“After destroying my womb, he is now telling me that he wants to marry another woman so that he can have a son that will inherit his property.

“He also told me he wants to sell our house so that he can settle our daughters and rent an apartment for me before he moves on with his life,” she said.

She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s request, saying she was still in love with him.

“Who will marry me now after my husband has destroyed my womb? Please do not grant his request, ” she said.

Her husband, a 60-year-old businessman, had approached the court to end his 33-year-old marriage over his wife’s alleged fetish act.

“My wife is fetish; I came back from work one day and discovered a portion in my compound was cemented.

“I was curious to know what was buried in the ground, so I called my people and we dug the ground and saw a charm buried there.

“My wife wanted to kill me so that she can inherit my property,” he said.

The petitioner presented as evidence pictures of the buried charm.

Momodu also said that his wife does not cook or wash his clothes.

“My wife cannot do any house chore; I am married but living like a single man, I can no longer tolerate her,” he said.

He further accused his wife of inscribing “This house is not for sale ” on the wall of his house without his consent.

The petitioner urged the court to terminate the marriage, saying he was fed up.

The court’s president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case till Feb. 7 for further hearing. (NAN)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/my-husband-impregnated-my-sister-twice-wife-tells-court/176171.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by kingphilip(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by daclint(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one hard I swear

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by bigtt76(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Once ...twice shocked Madam strong o! Buh then ...does it mean that wives cannot inherit husband properties? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by marshalcarter: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
na wa ooo....eleyi gidi gaaan shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by 5minsmadness: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is it incest to sleep with one's sister-in-law? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Abiagirl777(f): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
both are mad but they have no one to tell them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by feodan: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT IS READING THIS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Chocogold: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tiri gbosa for your husband.....gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.....
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by veekid(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016

the man dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Melanogaster(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Double power
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
i still dont get our obsession and compulsion of marriage in these parts sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icecomrade: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016

Wicked woman.

After everything you alleged to have done.
You still tell the court not to desolve the marriage because you are still in love with him.

Devil

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Pottijef(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Your husband is a very sharp shooter and your sister is very fertile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Rekyz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
You should blame your sister as well for destroying your marriage. The husband must be a good STRIKER.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by tolexy007(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
The topic should have being like this MMM participant impregnate his wife junior sister, since MMM is the current thread on NL now...yeye plpp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016

I will do the same thing if I'm married to a lazy good for nothing woman

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by israelboy1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
was expecting to see because of MMM

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by kingvectorv(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Your husband na bad nigga..... Kongi na bastard
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Jchi9876: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
These yeeebohhhs again na wa oooooo

Momodu Okechukwu is the man's name from Arondiziogu Imo state

Name Checkers Association of United States
NCAUSA

Columbus Ohio

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Moreoffaith(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAI
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by ekmike(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
The man must be a beast if he truly slept with your sister in clear eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by seunlly(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Expecting veekid to come and say Na buhari

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by veekid(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:
Expecting veekid to come and say Na buhari
grin that guy na wayre grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Twice shocked
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by greenermodels: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
NCAN onitsha branch.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
5minsmadness:

You need to go back to school

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by assana: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
why will she agree to remove her womb in the 1st place stupidity of the highest order, of course the man knows what he is doing,sorry is her second name, cos the husband will still marry another woman.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by enomakos(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
5minsmadness:
it is not incest at all
you can bang your sister inlaw and mother inlaw if you so wish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by mrsough(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chai
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Ekeremgba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Aderonke Sikirat Anifowose Missing After Observing Juma'at In Ikorodu Lagos / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.